ICO & CRYPTOCURRENCY NEWS

Discussion in 'Bitcoin News and Press Releases' started by shyra1961, Nov 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. shyra1961

shyra1961 ECZ Newbie

https://t.me/news_review_ico - BLOCKCHAIN STARTUP REVIEWS & REPORTS. LAWYERS & TRADERS ANALYTICS. INTERVIEW WITH FOUNDERS. ONLY ACTUAL INFO & SCAM ALERTS! TWICE A DAY ... SUBSCRIBE & FEEL FREE TO WRITE ADMIN YOU IDEAS & QUESTIONS.

diemphuc likes this.
  2. diemphuc

diemphuc ECZ Newbie

Thank for information

3. JohnyIve

JohnyIve ECZ Member

Thanks for post) Subscribed already)

4. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

It’s nice to have groups/pages or all such to keep us updated with news. However, this is just temporary thing and you need “PROPER” thing to help you through. It is exactly where Cryptonewstrends is the name I feel incredibly good with given their complete coverage of all the news and happening. And, there is a lot more to the stuff, which is what makes this such an epic place. I don’t think you could have such stuff on groups or pages and you can’t take half-baked things in the world of Cryptocurrencies.

5. Rupert Anderson

Rupert Anderson ECZ Member

The world of Crypto is huge and that’s why one needs to be 24/7 alert to the situation and make sure decisions are made carefully. It doesn’t help if we follow 10-15 sites. I just follow one QUALITY one and with all recent developments, I get to figure out news quickly. The recent major development in Chinese industry is huge and something that needs to be watched wisely and closely.