1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Is it worth investing in forex?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Mohaimenul Jowarder, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Mohaimenul Jowarder

Mohaimenul Jowarder ECZ Newbie

[​IMG]

To become a profitable Forex trader and investor, first, you have to have a good source of income that makes a reasonable amount of money consistently. This income not only covers your living expenses but also leaves a reasonable amount of capital to open a proper live Forex trading account.

Then, while you still have your source of income, you learn how to trade Forex, and when you become a profitable Forex trader, you can use a portion of your money to invest in the Forex market to increase your wealth. Premium Forex course of ForexTradingForYou is always the first choice of every trader.

This is the best way of making money through Forex trading. It can be wasting time and money if you follow the other ways.

Now the question is how you can have a good source of income before you become a good and profitable Forex trader. Fortunately, it has become possible to do it through the power of the Internet and Data Technology systems.

It is worth to spend time and money to generate a great source of income that makes a lot of money and then use a portion of the money you make to make more money through Forex trading and the other investment opportunities like stock, real estate and…

2. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

Well it depends up to the individual trader to decide whether it is worth for them to invest in forex. Forex is not everyone's piece of cake so decisions are individual.

3. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

Undoubtedly it is worth investing in forex if as a trader you can ensure efficient management of your funds. But a trader will also require a broker that will help him to enjoy cost effective trading voyage. My broker ForexChief is ensuring me market analysis, free training and well organized trading lessons with the help of this broker I am enjoying profitable trading voyage. This broker is providing me narrowest spread and complete expert assistance.

4. Chris Tremain

Chris Tremain ECZ Member

Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

5. Carmen Peluso

Carmen Peluso ECZ Member

No, you can start with a small investment. It can be risky for you if you invest big capital while you start your trading. You have to trade with small account until you are familiar with forex market. My broker FXPremax giving the opportunity to start trading with a small investment. Their trading platform is very user-friendly that you can trade there comfortably and you can learn about forex with best education environment.

6. Mc conley

Mc conley ECZ Member

After learning about trading traders should invest to Forex market. All procedures of Forex can be solved by broker and so broker is important indeed. Broker should be selected very carefully. I am with Trade12 broker now with whom I have smart bridge technology, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution, all advanced technologies, fluent trading platform including more than 250 technical tools, EA and scalping genial opportunities and a nice educative program indeed.

7. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

By trading with the insured broker you can ensure your successful trading as a Forex Trader, giving you the opportunity to make huge profits in a short time. I always prefer Forex trading as a profession as it needs to give little time to trading. To access are with AAFX making a good volume of profit. Their instant execution system makes my business easy and profitable. Now I can complete my orders just in time. I'm satisfied with this broker's service.

8. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

Choosing a broker is an important thing but everything about trading is not about a broker. Get some education.

9. Mc conley

Mc conley ECZ Member

Investment is an issue to every business because investment grows profit from every business. Investment can of different types like it can be small, big and portfolio indeed. Traders invest according to their capability. But all trading brokers don’t allow small investors and only specialized broker allows all investors with all awesome trading facilities. Trade12 is a broker allows investors with wide range of deposit bonus , high leverage up to 1:400, narrow trading spread, flexible margin level and no set up fees indeed.

10. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

In order to have any chance of making profit in Forex, you first need to understand the market and the factors that are important for success. Forex is undoubtedly a high risk market and as the risk is high, so is the potential for Forex profit.

11. Mc conley

Mc conley ECZ Member

Investment is a big deal to every Forex trader. Currencies are a popular investment class that allow for speculation on price movements, just like bets on other asset classes. Foreign exchange in short, is a decentralized global market where currency pairs are traded. Trade12 is an ECN broker allows both small and big traders with large quantity of facilities like wide range of deposit bonus, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution and no set up fees.