Is this guys complain really true!

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by pipexch, Aug 17, 2020.

1. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

Terrible service,not recommended at all
    my experience with ironfx has been atrocious. As soon as I put my money into this brokerage, I found it hard to find ways of withdrawing. I started seeing bad reviews of people with a plethora of reasons as to why joining this brokerage is a pitfall. Several of them complaining about how ironfx wont allow them to take out their profits. After much research and lost confidence, I decided to withdraw my money. Low and behold I experienced those same difficulties I read online. Over 3 months later and I'm still trying to get my money back

2. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Brokers are an important issue in trading. Every broker should know about the services before trading. Forex is a community and to survive in this community you need proper knowledge with a good broker. Profits made by trading can not be as difficult as a withdrawal if it is not found properly. Many brokers take deposits but do not want to withdraw properly. I found a good broker after searching a lot. The name of the broker is Eurotrader. This broker helps me a lot.

3. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

Forex trading is very sensitive. You have to be careful always. If you start trading without any knowledge then there’s a chance of losing money. A reliable broker and strong knowledge are very important for a trader. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. They are really very helpful.