1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Knowledge and hard work is key of success.

Discussion in 'Forex Training And Education' started by Erwinstreet, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Erwinstreet

Erwinstreet ECZ Newbie

I think a trader need to be knowledgeable and hard worker to be gainer in forex market. If a trader learn forex properly and after that trade carefully then it is possible to gain in forex market. Knowledge and hard work is key of success everywhere and it is true for forex.

2. uncle gober

uncle gober ECZ Member

Forex is very technical business. If a trader want to success in forex then he need to good knowledge about forex trading. If a trader have good knowledge and experience in forex trading then he can take correct decision in correct time as a result he success in forex trading and make good profit by forex trading.

3. kundun

kundun ECZ Newbie

we do not need hard work with this market. we need good knowledge and how can we make good signal.

4. aliforex

aliforex ECZ Newbie

Knowledge is very important in forex. Trade without knowledge will not make us get more maximal result in forex. We can use forex education from broker to learn about forex or try to active in forex forums too. There will be more knowledge that we will get.

5. Kinanthi

Kinanthi ECZ Newbie

to be successful in forex is not easy. we must have the knowledge and have to work hard because forex is a business that has a very high risk. With the risk that the much needed knowledge and hard work so that we can be successful in forex trading

6. CahCuncun

CahCuncun ECZ Newbie

To be successful trader is not easy that's why we also must try to improve our skill to get success in forex. A successful trader can success also because they want to keep learning and learn from their experience too. If we are new trader, we also must do it because all need process.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

7. SmithMark

SmithMark ECZ Member

Yeah, Knowledge and hard working bring success in Forex for everyone. But still new traders cannot do these simple things. Every body fancy for success and huge profits, but nobody is willing to Learn at first ..

8. tamzid92

tamzid92 ECZ Member

Without proper knowledge of the market, there is no way of being successful in Forex platform. You know? Forex has things that change all the time so we must learn to trade all the time to improve our skills and experience. I always love to go for online education courses to enhance my knowledge and in this case, I prefer shawacademy most. Their courses are always best in the industry and they have a Team of professionals who guide me so friendly.

9. KevinRutan

KevinRutan ECZ Member

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. Thus, trading Binary Options with CTOption is always Profitable for me. This broker not only cares about my success but also guides me whenever I need help to recover my losses.

#9 KevinRutan, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  10. Ernie Toshack

Ernie Toshack ECZ Member

Getting knowledge is definitely a very important thing as far success is concerned, but still this is not something alone required, if we really want to get success then we should be learning to execute whatever we have learned, as that is the only way we will get success. I am happy that with OctaFX broker, I get ample opportunities to practice well and that’s through their Southampton Supreme demo contest where there is unlimited prizes and it really makes things better.

11. DenJohnson

DenJohnson ECZ Newbie

This is true if you work hard, a lot of, you can achieve a lot. Moreover, there are companies, such as freshforex, which will help you to give you the desired useful information counter

12. shafiq Rahman

shafiq Rahman ECZ Member

In my trading career, for increasing my knowledge I have chosen MXTrade regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing real educational facilities with essential terms and conditions. so, my trading life is very much comfort and knowledgeable. And, I can make profit with certainly for all time by using my trading knowledge.

13. Ernie Toshack

Ernie Toshack ECZ Member

There is no question that knowledge and experience is indeed key to achieving success and if we really wish to be successful then we got to do it well through those points. I have found it very much easy which is to do with help of OctaFX broker and their simple education corner which covers very much everything that’s required for us, so once you learn well then everything else starts becoming easier and is something which allows us to perform at our best.

14. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro ECZ Member

we have to learn it from the expert trader, how to get a success in trading forex, in many connection with the other trader we can increase our knowledge about trading and will be ready for condition in real market.

15. Daneal Brown

Daneal Brown ECZ Member

In Fx trading, almost 90% traders are loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge. That’s why, I have chosen Trade12 broker in my trading career which is regulated and always ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing Trade12Education center. So, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.

16. Jessie Pierce

Jessie Pierce ECZ Member

Knowledge is definitely the key potion of things, if we have enough of knowledge than we will definitely be able to move far and will be able to achieve good results. But, it’s not only about knowledge instead it’s vital to work on experience and executing any strategy/method properly, as only then we will be able to perform well and able to achieve desire results. I do it all too nicely under OctaFX, as they are the leading company in the industry being regulated plus having over 70 instruments to select from and also huge rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades, so all this is ideal foil in helping me with making good profits at constant levels.

17. Nadilapars

Nadilapars ECZ Member

we should be able to trade well and not carried away emotion so that the trading objectives that we use can be achieved with better conditions and will not make the psychology of trading that runs turned into negative according to market losses

18. Vezet

Vezet ECZ Newbie

Hard work on Forex? Where is it? Try working at a construction site or on a farm. THAT is definitely hard work. Forex just requires analitical thinking, nothing special.

19. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

If you only consider physical work as hard work then you are right. But mental works are more difficult to handle than physical work. You should also consider that.