lowest trading spreads

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by John Hussy, Jan 16, 2020.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for making profit with centrally by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why without LQDFX I have not option , this STP execution trading platform for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using their comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly almost every time when scalping practically. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Many traders are still in search of low spreads so that they can have a good profit pips with their trading. But we should also think that, if we have good strategy and plan then it is not important, you are going to make profit with it.

3. Selina josef

Selina josef ECZ Member

A good trading plan can be the reason for your trading success. Many experienced traders even fail to reach their desire goal due to lack of good trading plan. Because proper trading plan is really very important for successful Forex business. I can make my own trading plan by working with the stable broker named ForexOne. They supply the latest currency news and events, alert, economic calendar and many others.

4. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Member

If you trading in Forex market would be very difficult then yes you are thinking right and it is really very difficult of working in Forex market and making good money if you don’t have a friendly broker for your trading. Forex4you is one of the best and great trading brokers in this retail market place who give 24/7 customer service, never restrict any types of trading styles, give low spread with smart bridge of technology etc.

5. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

Most trading systems and strategies rely heavily on the spreads offered by brokers. Often too high spread value can hamper the trading strategies. If your trading strategies needs to build many positions in a short time, it is very important to find a Forex broker that offers a low spread. This is why high frequency traders always pay close attention to the spreads offered by each broker.

6. Neil Dome

Neil Dome ECZ Member

Forex is a very complicated market. It needs more and more study to become a successful trader. You have to learn all the tools and techniques of forex. You also have knowledge about the latest information and news about forex. To gather all information and knowledge AtoZ Markets can help you. They provide all latest news and advise about forex to the trader so that they can male profit easily.

7. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

The only problem with ForexOne is the fact that their spreads on the real account is very different from their spreads in a real account

8. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Spread is the main income of a broker. If the broker charges extra for this spread to protect its interests, it is very difficult to trade under that broker. I have seen many brokers who cheat a lot of the time. I have accepted a lot of fraud from brokers when I joined trading as a new trader. After a lot of deception, I found a broker whose name is Eurotrader Broker. This broker helps me a lot. And the spread of this broker is much lower.

9. Timothy Mullett

Timothy Mullett ECZ Member

Different between buy and sell price is called spreads. It is an essential cost which trader provide to the broker for trading. However, spreads vary in several matter. Major pair cost low spreads. During volatile market and news event, spread become higher than usually. As for my broker Eurotrader, they offer me low and tight spreads in forex market.

10. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

If you want to earn money from the forex market then you have to gain strong knowledge about forex first. The second and most important thing is choosing a reliable broker. The lowest spread is very important for a trader. Every trader tries to find out a broker that provides the very lowest spread. My broker Eurotrader provides the very lowest spread. They are really very supportive and helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

11. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

You need to try FreshForex, they have very low spreads and instant market excution platform, very suitable not only for scalpers for long term traders