1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

LTC vs BTC :Is Litecoin better than bitcoin!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Discussions' started by Amit gosh, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Amit gosh

Amit gosh ECZ Newbie

Some people think that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency worth using. So, if you’re one of those people, remember this, Bitcoin can’t serve the whole world. It’s thought that Bitcoin can only support about 500 millon users. That’s about 15% of the world’s population. There is a place in the market for other coins. Out of these other coins, Litecoin is one of the best. litecoin-vs-bitcoin.jpg

Bitcoin and Litecoin are often compared to gold and silver. However, I think they’re more like Coke and Diet Coke. Some people love Coke, others want that great Coke taste but with less sugar. Coke and Diet Coke are on supermarket shelves all around the world. They are right next to each other and they probably always will be.

I’ll leave you with a quote from Charlie Lee, “Litecoin and Bitcoin will work together to solve the world’s transaction needs in the future”.

What do you think about Litecoin vs Bitcoin? Is Litecoin is better than Bitcoin? Do you think the two can work together? Let me know!
    You can see both the currency worth uses at coinswitch.co