1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Make Money While Sleeping

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Technical and Development Discussions' started by John Bryce, Jan 10, 2018.

1. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

Do you want to make money while sleeping? Then join a vibrant community of crypto traders and analysts. They will show you how to make money while sleeping. Pure Investments is a cryptocurrency and blockchain platform designed to provide investment opportunities to newbies and experienced investors.

In addition, they charge the least fee in the industry. You cannot lose money on their platform. They have system to check fraud. Visit their website to get more information on how to get started.

2. MikeKutcher

MikeKutcher ECZ Newbie

I can recommend you a great project
    Octoin.com

3. Mike_jones

Mike_jones ECZ Newbie

Quite interesting concept! but what do I do for this?

4. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

If they can make money themselves then why would they need to show others to make money in their sleep?

5. Ailipaaaaaa

Ailipaaaaaa ECZ Newbie

Nice concept. However, I have a free life-lesson for everyone who has been attracted to this thread because of the title: In life, if the deal seems too good to be true, then think twice. I mean, if those guys can make money while sleeping, why do they have to take your money to teach you how to make money while sleeping?

6. Ariuhuginn

Ariuhuginn ECZ Newbie

I like the idea of making money while sleeping. If it were that easy, then everyone would be a billionaire at least. Cryptocurrency and blockchain platforms are not stable enough to earn my trust, so I'd rather stick to currencies still. Anyway, I am interested in learning more about these money-makers.