Making money means having experience

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Making money means having experience, skills, and personality to succeed in forex. Risk management is also important. After all, it is a risky market. If you don't care, your account may blow up overnight. My broker Eurotrader offers high leverage up to 1: 500, but I only use 1: 100 to reduce risk. The broker also gives tight and low spread, a fast withdrawal process, and much more.

2. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Sometimes experienced trader they working in forex still on stagnant process, profits and loss always occurs and so hard to increase the money, the good tips for trader that have no skill is looking PAMM trader or looking best trading software or automatic trading, besides they can learn standalone, spent time to look for the best manager will become one effort and maybe as a solution to help a trader make money in business. FXOpen provides PAMM system in their operation, sometimes help contest money manager to looking best PAMM trader.

3. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Experience helps a lot in making money in trading. If the trader does not gain the right experience, he will never be able to make a profit. For this, he has to gain experience and gain profit in trading. I am trading by gaining experience with the Eurotrader platform. Here I gain many benefits.

4. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Newbie

Knowledge, experience, discipline, all these are necessary to be a good trader. If one lacks any of these qualities they likely won't succeed and will end up losing money.

5. BTCETH Trader

BTCETH Trader ECZ Newbie

If we are planning to earn income from the foreign exchange markets then we should first of all try to invest our own funds.