Margin Call...Anyone?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by aashutoshsengar, Aug 15, 2011.

1. aashutoshsengar

aashutoshsengar ECZ Newbie

I asked some of my friends if how many times they got Margin Call through out their trading life? One of my friend is newbie and he got 8 margin call total. The other friend who trades for over a year got 3 MC over all...the other 4 MC. How about you guys? How many demo accounts you busted already and how many Margin Call you received during your entire trading life history...? I am just curious...hope you will share guys.

I also asked my friend if possible I can meet somebody...an awesome trader who never got a single MC in his or her entire trading life? And hes says a big NO...all traders no matter how good they are got some margin call at some point in their trading lives.

Actually, I am not afraid of Margin Call either. After learning so much about Forex Trading I think it's inevitable...but is there a way to avoid it?

2. kampre

kampre ECZ Newbie

Does people you mentioned about I'm sure are not really interested to learn forex trading but rather want to gamble in forex. Although one way or another we loss money in forex. its will not going to reach that bad if on the first place you already try to make sure that you don't loss that much. Loss a little earn big. That is my motto in forex. Usually many newbies do the opposite. Loss big earn little.

3. martyn

martyn ECZ Newbie

I often experience a margin call and in my opinion it is the worst part of forex trading: D
    because if we have this then we are sunk capital largely because of increasing losses.

4. gabanfx

gabanfx ECZ Newbie

I ever experience margin call several times. I try to make evaluation to find out my trading mistake, learn from my mistake to make my trading get better result that before.

5. dimasrangga

dimasrangga ECZ Newbie

Hei guys..
    How many you face MC on your trade??
    It's good for our health!!:nana:
    Hahaha......:nana:

6. gabanfx

gabanfx ECZ Newbie

I face so many times :D. Really good for your health. :headbang:
    But I think that is a part of the risk. Forex trading really a big risk business, thats why we have to using a good money management, and discipline too.

7. Daisy13

Daisy13 ECZ Newbie

I think forex is too risky to be talking about margin call. Lets hope that we don't have it. I think if you risk too high you will get margin call but as long as you don't risk too high you might get a chance for profit. I think margin call is kind of awful since it means you will lose money. You can avoid margin calls if you use low leverage.

8. gabanfx

gabanfx ECZ Newbie

Low leverage we also will not necessarily avoid a margin call. I think if we do not want to get a margin call, we must have a good knowledge about trading. Because forex is a very risky business. So with enough knowledge we can avoid the risk. Low leverage could not hit a margin call if we have a good knowledge about trading.

9. Daisy13

Daisy13 ECZ Newbie

You will get mc if you're in a losing weak trade or trend so obviously the point is to enter at a really good trend or buy high and sell higher or the trend in completely bullish and have now here to go but up so that it will help you earn even more. So, when you have a good trade open you will not be afraid if you're earning so make sure you enter it on a good trend on a good market day. You will do better that way.

10. Decublala

Decublala ECZ Newbie

It's extremely possible to meet someone who never had and who might not have in their trading career but might be losing. Losses in Forex are inevitable but getting a margin call is preventable if the trader takes his risk management serious and aim according to their capital. Most times, it is greed that leads some traders to be hit with the sledge hammer of MC and some other times, they put unnecessary pressure on themselves.

11. dimemolight

dimemolight ECZ Newbie

till now here in the forex i have not experienced the margin call .i even exactly do not know what is the margin call and what are its uses .because of all these reasons i think i am not able to understand the forex so i'm trying to learn about it more and more .

12. Decublala

Decublala ECZ Newbie

A margin call in a nut shell simply means losing your trading account. It might not necessarily be that you lost it up to having 0.00 in your account but that it got to a point where it is no longer tradeable with unless you have to redeposit.

13. gabanfx

gabanfx ECZ Newbie

Margin call, a terrible scourge for traders. Capital where we have will run out. That means we can not trade anymore. We have to deposit first if you want to trade back. I never experienced MC. And it's really very unpleasant.

14. sidejob

sidejob ECZ Newbie

If you reached margin call then stop your trade then evaluate your trading once more, this is the lowest point in your career as forex trader, i am sure that this is a turning point because not all traders really want it, so just do my own advice above.

15. zef316

zef316 ECZ Newbie

Everyone in forex gets some margin calls but the one who got so many margin calls needs to learn a lot about trading because a trader with efficient knowledge don't gets too many margin calls

16. tray22

tray22 ECZ Newbie

Margine calls is nothing but a simple process by which your account get blown off and you have no other equity left to trade in the market of forex trading

17. zef316

zef316 ECZ Newbie

In forex you donot loses all your money and you will get a margin call