1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Mithril’s Machi X (MCX) Tokens Atomic Drop. How Can We Benefit?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Discussions' started by John Bryce, Dec 12, 2018.

1. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

[​IMG]

It has been a rough couple of weeks for crypto. Bitcoin has fallen over 40% from 6.4k and the hope is that the 3.8k support line can withstand further drops. There was a great debate over the BCH fork and whether one should support ABC or SV. A lot of mining FUD was also in effect as people spread rumours about mining farms in China shutting down completely.

We’ve come a long way from the euphoria of the beginning of this year. Even up till the first half of 2018, Mithril was still doing strong with almost +1000% gains. That was enough for Mithril to rank as the #3 best performer on the year.

[​IMG]

So as 2018 comes to a close, what can MITH holders look forward to?

AtomicDrops are Here!

I’m sure that you’ve come across the phrase “no free lunch”. But when the phrase was first coined, they probably hadn’t come across Mithril yet. Mithril has introduced their version of air drops, that they dub AtomicDrops, for anyone and everyone that owns MITH.

The benefits of holding and staking MITH just got even better. Before, people could stake their MITH tokens in their VAULT and earn extra rewards. This all tied in with their social app, PiePie (rebranded from Lit). The more one staked, the faster they would level up. This would allow them more quickly and easily acquire additional MITH through social mining.

[​IMG]

Now, Mithril has added an extra layer to staking MITH with their AtomicDrops. For the next 8 months, you can earn 10% of Machi X tokens (MCX) equivalent to the MITH stored or staked in your VAULT. This is basically their gift to you for supporting them and their MITH token.

Context: Machi X Atomic Drop Is Coming On November 15

Benefits of MCX

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So what can one do with MCX? Well, the tokens are going to be part of the Machi X ecosystem. They are developing a social crypto exchange to bring the power back to the content creators. Instead of the artists getting squeezed out of royalties, they now have the option of putting their IP on the blockchain and invite others to own a part of it.

With this innovative idea, fans can support their favourite artists and also a part of their works. It’s a win-win for both creators and users alike. ​

2. Carla Ferrente

Carla Ferrente ECZ Member

Frankly speaking, I never rated this project, as I thought it would be too hard to grow but I am really very surprised with the performance I say. And I must take my words back that this won’t succeed. I like the version of airdrops too, it made me look and join to see, so all very cool.

3. Rupert Anderson

Rupert Anderson ECZ Member

This is very cool and one unique feature I like about the platform is that they provide convenient service contract modules for intellectual property owners who list their properties on Machi X, to return value to their token holders.

Value can be returned to holders in the form of special utility rights. I lack further words right now to express how I feel about this project. I would refer my friends to sign up on the Machi X platform, especially with the Airdrop available.

4. Vladmir

Vladmir ECZ Member

I am joined with MITH some months back and I am amazed that despite the major downside, this is keep getting better, which is unbelievable to say the least!, it just keeps getting better and better.

5. Darren Maddy

Darren Maddy ECZ Member

A type of news that you really feel jumping for with joy! It’s truly an honour to be part of MITH and their whole system, it just continues to make me feel happy with my decision to join them. I am one of those who joined it very early and really feel proud of my decision!

6. Ernie Toshack

Ernie Toshack ECZ Member

I loved the team that’s behind this. I really hope I can gain good with this Atomic Drops …. Thanks

7. Jessie Pierce

Jessie Pierce ECZ Member

A true blessing for people this with such massive opportunity and the growth we have already seen, it's really an amazing project and try to see this Airdrop thing added as well. I am very very excited about it.

8. Aiden Alexander

Aiden Alexander ECZ Newbie

I seriously want to these guys at MITH! The thing of Air drops is AWESOME.

I really don’t want to worry about this because to me Mithril is already amazing, but who minds getting extra :D

9. Brian Booth

Brian Booth ECZ Member

I am proud that I supported this. This is my favorite app and same with my whole group.... I really really want to say thanks to the creator of Machi X, this is a truly unbelievable creation. I don't even worry about this 10% benefit, because I am already satisfied with the benefit I have got ;D ;D ;D Cheers

10. Gary Neville

Gary Neville ECZ Member

Mithril and with their revolutionary thoughts, it is absolutely amazing and got some incredibly benefits.

Which is what makes it so very special by all means. And to be able to participate on this Airdrop, it just makes so very amazing.