1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Most important trading tips

Discussion in 'Forex Training And Education' started by John Hussy, Mar 17, 2017.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Fx trading we the traders always observe some mandatory trading tips for ensuring a better trading life. We the traders should choose the proper trading platform which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping you have to make sure the platform which allows trading concept such as this. By the way as a professional scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.

2. Chris Tremain

Chris Tremain ECZ Member

As a scalper there is no alternative way to depend on without lowest trading spreads which is very supportive for scalping in a proper way. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

3. Vezet

Vezet ECZ Newbie

I recommend not to stop at one single broker. Yes, you can work with one and it'll be all right. but I recommend to check other brokerage companies on small amounts and you may find more suitable variant for you.

4. SusanaP

SusanaP ECZ Member

I recommend, trading even pairs like hkg to usd, and others from emerging markets. Since they are not very volatile and allow to obtain returns in the medium term

5. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

Good suggestion. Now there are services where you can copy trades so it won't be difficult to maintain multiple accounts. You can trade on a single account and other accounts can copy your trades.

6. Oscar

Oscar ECZ Member

The most important tip for newbies and beginners is that they need to patient and calm in their approach. They should not let greed overcome their decisions. They need to be mentally sound and be prepared for any downfall.

7. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

Good suggestion. I would like to add that at first newbies may not be able to put everything together but they should not get discouraged by them. Instead they should learn from them and improve themselves.

8. Herman Lopez

Herman Lopez ECZ Member

Kinda neutral towards EUR/USD today. Would look more into it before making any move.

[​IMG]

9. Herman Lopez

Herman Lopez ECZ Member

USD/JPY rose to an 8-day high of 110.93 a few minutes before press time despite Japan's Aso playing down the need for more stimulus.

[​IMG]

10. Herman Lopez

Herman Lopez ECZ Member

The British pound came under pressure on Friday, with GBP/USD falling to a low of 1.2979, before pulling back to 1.3033 in late trade.

[​IMG]

11. Herman Lopez

Herman Lopez ECZ Member

GBP/USD D1
    -BELLOW STRONG SUPPORT
    -200MA SUPPORT
    -IF BREAK LOW THEN GO FOR SHORT
    =SELL SIGNAL
    [​IMG]

12. Herman Lopez

Herman Lopez ECZ Member

USD continues to be under pressure amid the Fed's increasingly dovish tone, while Japan's economic data has yet to show any signs of a reversal. USDCHF has met heavy resistance and seems to be on its way down given price action in the current consolidation phase.

[​IMG]