1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

NEW verification system SUGGESTIONS NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Forum's Important Announcements, News and Info' started by Crystal Wire, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crystal Wire

Crystal Wire ECZ Member

As you all know, we want to employ a new rigorous fool-proof verification system where we can verify the true identity and address of a person before verifying him to become the EMF Exchanger. I would like your ideas and suggestions for it. What verification system do you think we should employ to have a fool-proof verification system?

2. vvconline

vvconline ECZ Newbie

A pretty much tried and trusted method is to have all potential EMF exchangers submit Notarized and
    or Apostilled documents, yes i know it can be a bit expensive but it's the only way to ensure
    that what ever documents are submitted by potential exchangers are certify true and genuine by some
    public notary or government official in their jurisdiction.

Regards
    vvconline

3. Drogan

Drogan BANNED - stay away from this user

That is ridiculous and costly. I suggest having members provide proof of their address with an ID and a copy of a utility bill or any bill that has their address on it. They could scan those and email them to you. I believe that will be a fool proof and cost effective way of making sure members are who they say they are and are serious about exchanging legitimately.

4. vvconline

vvconline ECZ Newbie

How is it fool proof if the documents submitted could be faked, how will you ensure that the "said" documents submitted are not fakes.

#4 vvconline, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  5. toto007

toto007 BANNED - stay away from this user

number verification,,or proof address with bills or bank statment.forget it...i meet alot of guys here lately wich were ready to buy my nation IP, telephone numbers and anything else needed wich would help them in bussines:)
    And about making fake bill i will not even comment....child can do it these days...

6. Crystal Wire

Crystal Wire ECZ Member

So what would you suggest?

7. bigbaby1906

bigbaby1906 BANNED - stay away from this user

ip check

You should make it where no one is allowed to use proxies to open an account or login. ISP should be verified meaning a bill from your internet service provider. There are acceptions like if you login from an internet cafe or from cell phone (i do on occassion from my iphone while working.)

8. yatesrinaldo1

yatesrinaldo1 ECZ Newbie

thanks mate for vouch me
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. ruseneca

ruseneca ECZ Newbie

CrystalWire, I will also propose an ID verification in order to become a trusted member. If someone feels that his/her identity could be stolen, then it is his/her decision not to pass such verification - he/she will not receive the verified status! After verifying the identity, all files must be deleted for security reasons. I mean "deleted", in full!!! :) Only the name, address are required to be kept. Else, everyone is exposed to a risk of ID steal. Additionally, close the "Exchange Money" section for members who are not registered ( Guests ). This can reduce the cheaters who are not registered but they can view our profile information, our threads and know when and what we are exchanging!
    I can also propose only one middleman account which anyone can now and only Administration and some trusted members can enter in order to process the payments.

I hope this could help!

10. 29168913s

29168913s ECZ Newbie

To confirm address, administration should send a letter with smth like secret code:confused:

11. ukashg

ukashg ECZ Newbie

id+adress+mobile+10 feed back+8month old here

12. 29168913s

29168913s ECZ Newbie

Maybe also landline?

13. shademe

shademe BANNED - stay away from this user

Crystal please this is the verification I suggest:
    1. Any intending exchanger will hold his 2 ID cards including bill and take full picture of himself and then submit it to you.
    2. Any intending exchanger should call you with his or her 2 phone lines or you text it and he provides the code to make sure the phone is verified and his or her phone num will be on his profile which every member will see.
    3. Any intending exchanger should state his or her address which must match with the ID submitted.
    4. He or she must sign documents which will also match with the ID submited.
    5. He or she must take responsibility and equip his or her computer with the best security in case of hack any client that looses money and provides proof must be paid back.
    6. No exchanger should be allowed to have yahoo id, skype, icq, and many more on his or her profile hence all exchange will be done on thread and through PM to avoid fake hack stories emanating.
    7. Facebook profile link should match with the ID details and phone details submitted.

14. shademe

Another one am suggesting is POLICE CLEARANCE.

Any intending exchanger should get police clearance letter from the nearest police station of his/her house. The form must be Original and the police stamp, logo and phone numbers of his city/town/region clearly stated.

Then you will call the police to confirm if he was cleared of crime or not.

15. jihedovsky

jihedovsky ECZ Newbie

problem

please restore feedback in EMF everybody is tryingg to scam people even trusted persons . they are profiting from the fact that there is no feedback . please find solution .

I suggest phone verification and id to avoid false accounts . there is a lot of problems here in emf now please try to fix these problems .

16. shademe

I think your right.

Now Crystal I think there is something fishy here. How can you remove the feedback system and then you haven't introduced the new system yet. Now many scammers who have bad feedbacks are back posting, opening threads and scamming again.

While all you could do is just sit down there and tell us your working on the new system. If the new system is not ready let the old system work then when your ready you switch over.

Do you like seeing people tricked and loose their funds? Don't make me suspect foul play here. Thanks.

17. vanderta

vanderta ECZ Newbie

i think is ineffective verification using proof address and ID
    many people can edit ID and make utility bill using photoshop..

18. kirch123

kirch123 BANNED - stay away from this user

Apart from above all suggestions.I would like to suggest to
    1)Ask the member for a pic holding the ID doc in his hands (with both ID pic and members face should be clearly visible)Accept only JPG pics and not pdf format .cos if there is any photo shop done it cannot be detected in pdf
    2)Do a micro bank deposit verification to the members bank account (just like paypal)
    3)Send a PIN number in regular mail (post) and ask the member to verify/confirm it (so that you can be sure of the address)
    4)Insist on verified paypal accounts only for membership fee

19. bhanu545

bhanu545 ECZ Member

Admin you should take care of proxy ip's first and multiple usernames thing.Appoint a good moderator who has knowledge about all these things and work on them.

about removal of itrade system its very sad for me to see this,because of this old and members who build reputation will face lot of problem. People cannot see who is the exchanger here since years or who started doing this just now.

If you still keep the itrade system it would be very much great to see,and you can appoint a mod to look and verify the itrades every day which is a very good solution.The moderator should ask for exchange proof,check their ips if proxy is used or not,or delete fake itrade etc.I hope you will still keep the itrade system and just not remove it because of scammers, This will affect all the users :(

I suggest you give some badges to old and reputed ones who have done many deals here like a particular group named "EMF Trusted" or " EMF most traded" etc.

and to newbies who get scammed or who come to scam should have a valid ip and upload their id proof and submit their payment processor ids in profile which should be hidden for others but admin can see them.

verifying phone numbers like sending a sms code is also a good thing.

#19 bhanu545, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  20. Makenda

Makenda BANNED - stay away from this user

i don't think you should make anyone a Verified Exchangers anymore , i would suggest the following..

1- Restore the Rating System but edit it so
    *Only Members with Registration Date of * Month can Give Rating.
    *Only Members with Post Count of * can give Rating.

2- Hire Moderators for Each Section to deal with the Spammers , never saw a forum before without Moderators and Staffs> Guardians

3- Hire 1 or 2 More Admins to Ban Users , Check IP ,

4- Open a Middleman Section , so Active And Trustable members can help other's and do a STICKY Thread everywhere and TIPS Before Trading at the Exchange Sections.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.