Not confirmed but be careful abou this broker

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by pipexch, Mar 11, 2020.

1. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

this is a comment about Forex metal on fpa
    I was involve in free deposit. However, after growing the account, then I wanted to withdraw my money but they ask me to deposit. However, I didn't deposit the money. Then after some time they close my account without noticing me. They should wait for me to deposit as the earning from the account still belong to me.

2. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

The broker is really an important issue in Forex trading because in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Now I am with LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. From here I can use my all trading strategies including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

3. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Member

Controlling emotion is one of the best qualities of a person and a trader should must leave his emotion while trading because it is one of the biggest enemies of a trader. An emotional trader will always take decisions emotionally so it will go wrong in results. I am trading with Forex4you broker in Forex market because they are reliable and supportive. They give promotional offers including- wide range of deposit bonus and others.

4. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

To be a successful trader it is very much needed to have proper knowledge about forex. Without knowledge no one can make profit. Proper knowledge and information can make a trader successful. To get all the information a trader can choose an adviser for him. I choose AtoZ Markets as my financial adviser. They help me to make right decision at right place. They also help me to make profit and reduce risk.

5. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

There are many scam brokers in the forex market. Every trader should stay away from those types of brokers. You can’t earn profits with a scam broker. All you will get is just losses. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. I trade with a Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. Their endless supports always help me to build up my forex knowledge. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They provide a very easy process to open an account. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage.

6. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

If your broker does not respond to you, it may be a red flag that he or she is not looking out for your best interests.To make sure you're not being duped by a shady broker, do your research, make sure there are no complaints, and read through all the fine print on documents.

7. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

Yes, I realised, this is why I moved to FreshForex, They verified my address almost instantly, I am really glad for that!

8. alexkrotek

alexkrotek ECZ Newbie

I just found an interesting article about scamers: read here

Once again I was convinced that we all need to be extremely careful when choosing a broker for trading.

9. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

The broker is an important issue for trading. If the broker is not good, then it is difficult to succeed. The attractiveness of a broker can be seen in many ways such as what is the spread of the broker, what is the leverage, and what is the withdrawal or deposit method? All in all, we should know a lot about brokers. A regulated broker like Eurotrader can help you minimize your loss by giving so suggestion and help to make a suitable plan for trading this market.