Paidverts.com: Advertising revenue - 1$ stp,pm,ego,pp,wu,bw

Discussion in 'Paid to Click Discussion' started by Cripple, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Cripple

Cripple ECZ Newbie

PaidVerts!
    Prove your value, and interact with advertisements to earn instantly!

Minimum: $ 0,0005
    Maximum: $ 15,-

-Revenue share mixed with PTC, all revenue is distributed as adverts, you have to interact with them to get paid (you have 18 hours to click any ad assigned to your account)
    -Unique graphic, unique script and unique marketing plan
    -Ad campaing cost just 1$, it includes 50 visits to your website, 100 views 125x125 banner and 25 views for 728x90 banner
    -You get 10% referral commission for your referrals purchases and 5% from their paid clicks
    -Bank wire, western union, paypal, solidtrustpay, perfectmoney, egopay accepted, more to come soon.
    -You can withdraw your earnings to any payment processor you like, for example you deposit via stp and withdraw to paypal.
    -Any ad pack expire at 1.55$ of delivered ads (5% goes to upline) so you earn 47,5%
    -For 5 cents you can upgrade account and get more recycled ads (skipped by other users)
    -You can earn for free, just watch activation ad and wait for some paid ads
    -Transparency, a lot of stats, logs, and plans for the future

This project was crowd-funded by mytrafficvalue investors, so it’s run by experienced admin. If you have account on mtv, you can just login to your account, you don’t have to register again.
    Part of the money will be invested into mtv, and when investment close, profit will be shared to paidverts advertisers, so it won’t stall after few days of running!

Join me @: http://www.paidverts.com/ref/2820560

[​IMG]

2. Cripple

Cripple ECZ Newbie

im new to this website so i hope my post is good... tnx for reading!

3. Cripple

Cripple ECZ Newbie

It is now posible to use PayPal!

Min: $1,-
    Max: $500,-

Deposit Fee: 6.50% + $0.30
    Cashout Fee: $0.25

4. Cripple

Cripple ECZ Newbie

and my $1 Paypal test chashout:

Transaction details

Created: 04/08/2014 15:39
    Updated: 04/08/2014 19:25
    Reference: 0LF48435WN682093G
    Transaction Type: cashout
    Method: PayPal
    Gross Amount: $1.00
    Fee Charged: $0.25
    Cost Incurred: $0.00
    Monetization Generated: $0.25
    Net Amount: $0.75

Paid in 4 hours!

5. Cripple

Cripple ECZ Newbie

PaidVerts pays you to interact with advertisers!
    [​IMG]

Paid ads will be delivered to your account daily.
    All you have to do is copy 3 lines of text about the ad.
    And then visit the website for 30seconds to unlock your instant cash payment.

Earn more with Bonus Ad Points!
    [​IMG]

Bonus Ad Points are how we measure your proven value to prospective advertisers.
    The more you accumulate, the larger value ads your account will gain priority in receiving.

Become a Recycler Pro with just $0.05
    [​IMG]

Users have 18hours to click on the ads issued to them,
    or they're automatically recycled to another user.
    Purchase a pro upgrade from your My Account page,
    to gain priority receiving these ads.

6. Cripple

Cripple ECZ Newbie

04-09-14 News from admin:

Ok, the grouped ad distribution system is online for PaidVerts and i've done the first batch! That's a much better system...
    I've cleared out all the users with 1, 2 & 3 BAP left in their account via some TINY ads issued specifically at those guys. (And if they recycle; then the recycler pros will get them also - but if you don't click on them, you don't exactly miss out on anything - forfeiting 1BAP LOL )

And I tried to make the bigger investor issues more appropriate for them. Throwing in mostly bigger ads. With just a small touch of tiny ones, to keep the numbers up... If big investors want to elliminate the tiny ads all together; they can upgrade to our paid ad filter that we're building now!

* One slight issue, is it's possible for some people to fall between the cracks. So as I pay one group, and then pay the next. There's a "human error bug" where I might miss one person. Or if you change your BAP significantly whilst i'm paying different groups, you might jump to a group i've already paid... I'll do my best to avoid that, but if one day you randomly receive far fewer ads than everybody else; my bad! It shouldn't happen two days in a row; so just hang tight wink

* I'll try and make a habbit of issuing a global ad result to bury every account in at least some small ads regardless. That will patch over this problem, plus encourage people to buy the ad filter upgrade.

Anyway, this is good!
    As soon as we get the ad filter + paid vacations online. I believe users will have all the main tools in place to setup their PV accounts how they like. And from there, PV can issue millions of ads very effectively. Giving hard workers lots to do, and high value people, less to do (if they choose to filter out the low value ads), but more worthwhile. So that should be a win all round.

7. Cripple

Cripple ECZ Newbie

i just calculated that the active membergroup grows with 23% a day!

8. Rentier

Rentier ECZ Newbie

9. Cripple

Cripple ECZ Newbie

From the admin:
    We've installed the paid ad filter for PaidVerts. You can access it from your My Account page: http://www.paidverts.com/member/my_account.html

For a one time fee of $10. You can set the minimum value ads you wish for your account to receive. So if you don't like clicking on the $0.005 ads, set your filter to $0.009 ...
    And then that way every ad your account will receives will be 1cent+

This does mean that you'll receive less ads (as you simply won't be ellegible for all the tiny ads in circulation), and thereby it may take a bit longer to deliver all your BAP in paid ads.
    But it'll be a lot less work for you!

Jo

10. Cripple

Cripple ECZ Newbie

We've added the second game to our new BAP Games Section;
    Slots, win up to $6000 worth of paid ad.
    View up to 5 activation ads daily, to receive 500 free BAP per day, and thentry to turn it into a jackpot via our games!
    That you can then cash out toPayPal, via the PaidAds that'll be delivered to your account as a result ofhaving / winning all the BAP.

11. Cripple

Cripple ECZ Newbie

biggest ad from user kamil!! :eek:
    [​IMG]

12. Cripple

Cripple ECZ Newbie

Second and third payment:

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 1FD21993CH237****)
    Amount received: $5,00 USD
    Fee amount: -$0,03 USD
    Net amount: $4,97 USD
    Date: 22 Apr 2014
    Time: 13:35:11 GMT+02:00

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 2SC4553730640****)
    Amount received: $5,00 USD
    Fee amount: -$0,03 USD
    Net amount: $4,97 USD
    Date: 2 May 2014
    Time: 20:35:43 GMT+02:00