1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Painful Experience with instaforex

Discussion in 'Scam Warnings and Closed Programs' started by pipexch, Jun 28, 2017.

1. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

My name is ruel yas alcober today june 20 2017 my account block by instaforex without any reason first i made witdraw amount 0f 133$ after a weeks i recieve my witdraw in ny skril.then i start trading again.friday june 17 2017 i made 214$ in witdraw it again to my skrill in then sunday i check my account if i recieve my withdraw in still not there.i woke up monday morning in i still dont recieve my withdraw.i contact support in they tell me dont worry you will recieve your withdraw today..then tuesday when i check my skrill still dont have it..in when i try to log in to my account i cant log in it say wrong password i contact live support then win they check my account they said my account was block by anti fraud department.in they said i will contact antifaruad deoartmebt in send scan id in ny phone password in account number.i send all my available ducuments id with my photo.in now untill now i dont recieve any email fir anti fraud to explain to me why they block my account.i know all they rules in i kkow in my self that i clear in i dont vialoted any rules.they said they will review my acvoubt within 10 days.so if ever within 10 days i dont recieve my withdraw i will update.im sad right now dont have energy.i dont know any reason why they did it..sad instaforex

2. Raymond Pittman

Raymond Pittman ECZ Member

OctaFX - they close profitable accounts of traders without giving a valid reason for closing accounts. They are offering 50% deposit bonus. Also based on their IB / affiliate program, they offer up to 15 USD per lot to their IBs. Like 1,5 pips - so the main stream of their profits are not spreads / commissions, but their b-book and traders losses. I do not recommend this kind of broker who are not dedicated towards their traders.

3. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

I guess you're just keen to promote OctaFX,, you need to read their reviews on forex peace army. If you know what you're doing, you could just keep silent.