Predict the right movement

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Forex trading is to make money by predicting the right movement. Traders just wait for the perfect timing of the winning trade. You can also decide to choose Forex as a profession. Also, if you want to be a professional trader, choose to trade with a regulated broker like Eurotrader. The broker also offers many benefits such as no fees, no hidden charges, and no requotes.

2. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

True, one needs to learn how to perform proper analysis in order to open good positions.

3. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Need huge amount of deposit money if traders choose to use high leverage ratio, with it , traders will able to use high margin per order while their account equity still safe because able to set good risk management plan. But for traders who have small amount only in their account , choose high leverage ratio is not wise money.

4. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

I think high leverage is generally dangerous and should be avoided unless one has no other choice.

5. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Talking about leverage, maybe each trader has their own choice to use leverage, in FXOpen maximum leverage is 1:500, use high leverage if you cant control emotion properly, usually only will leading to make reckless decision, although you already predict the price movement based indicator, but actually the market movement is very dynamic

6. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

What kind of leverage do you prefer to use when trading?

7. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

I need to know about proper movement. If I can't be flexible with the market, I can't make a profit. I need to know how to trade first. If it is not flexible with the movement of the market then profit cannot be made.

8. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

In that case it's important to learn how to do analysis, I think, be it technical or fundamental.