1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

RE: how to choose a good forex broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Training And Education' started by Daneal Brown, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Daneal Brown

Daneal Brown ECZ Member

Choosing a broker should be in a cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure trading life which ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

2. shafiq Rahman

shafiq Rahman ECZ Member

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, if you love scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper, now I am trading with MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

3. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

We should choose broker wisely by shortlisting a few decent brokers and checking their reviews also. In my opinion, brokers like hotforex, octafx, fxcm, lmfx etc can be shortlisted while considering a decent and reputed broker.

4. shafiq Rahman

shafiq Rahman ECZ Member

Choosing a right broker is very difficult task, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail market, and most of them are found to be scams. By the way, I am very lucky to found MXTrade broker which is regulated and has a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits.

5. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In this market place from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker , as a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way. that’s why I have chosen LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that’s really comfortable when scalping that brings profit in a short time.

6. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

I better suggest new traders doing a little research at their own to make sure that they have found the right broker they are trading with..

7. Vezet

Vezet ECZ Newbie

To avoid mistakes while choosing a broker make sure that a broker received good feedbacks and the feedbacks should be on several sites, not only one. Ask people for an opinion about a broker. But if you asked about a broker and people said that "that" broker is bad you'd better trade with "this" broker, don't listen to them. They don't do it sencerely.