Risk on forex

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Naturally, there will be risks in forex trading. However, the trader needs to build the ability to control this risk. If a trader can manage money management and risk management properly, his risk percentage will be reduced by 80%. So every trader should control the risk.

2. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Yes, risk management very important, if traders can manage the risk properly and keep discipline with system trading, become profitable trader is possible because we can manage the risk and understand how to control decision trading, use stop loss is one way to manage the risk, but some trader use hedging with the utilized correlation between pairs

3. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Learning in Forex is considered to be quite a diffcult task and if you are looking forward to surviving for a long time in Forex, you must acquire lots of skills such as Risk Management And Emotional Control.

4. Ron Chris

Ron Chris ECZ Newbie

Traders should keep a record trading with a journal and patience to figure out what pro trader is doing. Perfectly maintain a trading journal is also important. I am trading with Forex4you, and I also maintain a journal with entry/exit criteria of a trade; Trading market conditions, such as trending markets, ranging markets, important news events; Trading strategy corresponding to the market conditions; Currency pairs to trade and pairs to avoid, etc.

5. rere_redrigo19

rere_redrigo19 ECZ Member

We need a good broker to profit from trading. If the broker is not good, then it is very difficult to make a profit. I really like trading with Freshforex, I really like their service system. There are many offers of very profitable trading facilities, such as bonuses, cashback, and no-commission deposits.

6. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Choosing a broker for some traders might confusing them because there are so many companies as broker forex in this world, but traders needs to understand if not all brokers are safe, because if entering in scam company then traders will facing with regret because losing money because scammed by a broker, I use FXOpen already more than eight years and as I know this broker regulated ASIC, FCA, and Cysec.

7. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Selection of the Broker is very important and hence if you are looking forward to making money in Forex, you must learn about risk management and lots more to become successful.

8. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Broker has a high role in the forex industry, now with a broker as a retail trader can take part in forex trading, and they offer leverage trading, this help trader to increasing profit but also has own risk, although trader able to make profit consistently, if joining in scam broker hence will losing money when they faced account blocked, etc.

9. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

Brokers are in fact our trading partners which provide technology and all other necessary elements to initiate trading in the forex market. Remember, a legit trading partner can help us make more profits so choose them wisely.

10. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In this market place there are many things we have to check when looking for a broker. From all trading instruments spreads is mostly important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads that is very supportive for using scalping in a proper way. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for using any trading strategies by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

11. rere_redrigo19

Creating a trading plan at Freshforex is very important, it includes taking into account money management and risk management, so that with a trading plan our trading becomes focused. Success and getting a lot of profit in the forex business is not an instant thing, because the forex business contains a high risk, so we must be careful in running it.

12. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Plan trading, a trading journal is a good way to improve trading performance, because forex trading is a risky business, the first to consider in investing money is ready and only use money that affords to lose, but to become serious trader, they need big capital at least $1K, I think that professional trader most of them start with big money.

13. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only credible trading broker; otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. By the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure 100% initial bonus that is usable without any kinds of restrictions. So, I feel comfortable when trading practically.

14. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Forex Trading is the second name for the risks and you will face it all the time. But it could be managed and you could make the most of it through the risks.

15. rere_redrigo19

Based on your trading experience at LQDFX, have you experienced requotes or slippage?