1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Buying iTunes, Cash in Mail, Target, eBay, and OV in bulk - CLICK HERE!

SAHIBEXCHANGE.COM IS A SCAMMER CHEATER

Discussion in 'Scam Reporting Section' started by adil shujah, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adil shujah

adil shujah ECZ Newbie

Hi Admin and Everyone ....

I would like to alert everyone about this fraudster who is looting people

ECZ User name: Sahib

ECZ Profile: https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/members/sahib.24891

Real facebook profile : https://www.facebook.com/hiddenlie

Wtsapp Viber : +923139916661 (only for internet calls , you cant make direct call on this number)

Website Running: sahibexchange.com (other some details mentioned on his ECZ profile and website)

My Story : i purchased 2 Paysafecards value GBP100 each from above user and i pay him around GBP 220 . At first we messaged through skype on his skyp id "sahibexchange" and he asked me to send my photo ID before i made the payment. So i sent him my national Id Card copy and made a bank transfer to his Standard Chartered Bank. He then messaged me 2 card numbers and when i tried to use them i got shock that both had 0 balance ) . i informed him immediately and he asked me to sent him screen shots of the declined payments and i sent him accordingly.

After that he continuously prolong my refund request / Valid new cards. some time he says he is waiting for paysafecard`s official email so that he can confirm cards were already used. when i ask him do u have serial numbers other than pin numbers of those cards so that i can myself take confirmation from paysafecard company and he said his partner (where he gets paysafecards only provide pin numbers) . so he take time asked me to wait couple of days but couple of days turn into couple of weeks and he continuously dodges me and took more and more time . At the end he blocked my number on wtsapp and skype . In the meanwhile i did some search and able to get through his facebook profile and some of his real details

,i.e (Real Name : Malik NomanFred , Location : Lahore pk ) . In few days i will post some new details about him as i am thinking of alerting police , cybercrime and bank fraud department.

Proof of conversations with Him

Attached Files:

2. adil shujah

adil shujah ECZ Newbie

Some more screen shots

Attached Files:

3. ECZ Admin

Administrator

This user is no longer active on this site. However, we will ban this user's account for scamming. Your profile is new, can you confirm if you contact this user for the first time through this site?

4. adil shujah

adil shujah ECZ Newbie

Hi Admin , I find this guy through google but later on when I further search this person and company it led me to ECZ website where he is conducting his business. All the info he mention on his website http://www.sahibexchange.com and ECZ profile totally matched.

Thanks

5. adil shujah

adil shujah ECZ Newbie

Hi Admin please delete this post. User resolved this matter and I am very much satisfied with the feedback and the way he handles the situation. I take all my words back. 5/5 stars to him. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.