1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

sahibexchange.com scam, userid: sahib took my 2000$ btc for a month and just not looking to refund!

Discussion in 'Scam Reporting Section' started by legendpin, Jan 28, 2019.

1. legendpin

legendpin BANNED - stay away from this user

Dear ECZ admin and members,
    I have found Sahib and his exchange service for over 2 years, i have done many deal with him but he is now just not replying and don't want to give me 2000$ refund for the bank deposit deal. For my deal, i was agreed to send him 2000$ via bitcoin upfront for US bank deposit, after 3 success transactions(which i have paid him) , he still owe me 2000$ for next transfers, now i'm not going to receive bank deposit anymore and i asked him to give me refund of 2000$ but he has delayed many times and i have to report him here.
    His exchange website:
    https://sahibexchange.com/
    His number (+971544471060) used to deal with me on whatapps cleary showed on the website at this link:
    https://sahibexchange.com/contact-us.php
    His Ecz profile:
    https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/members/sahib.24891/
    For admin: please check my picture and ask him to refund my money or ban his account, if you want to check my picture please add my skype: legendpin. Thank you a lot !

Attached Files:

2. sahib

sahib BANNED - stay away from this user

@Admin this guy was dealing with me since long to take cash in his bank and we had commitment for upfront payment of 20% (non refundable) incase he denied to accept - we done many transactions in like 50k+ usd payments he earned like 30% from them now he no longer accept payment and started black mailing kindly ban this guy for his scam act

3. legendpin

Can you tell me when did i agree to pay you upfront and non refundable? All you want is just take my money and now dont want to pay back. I don't care if you have any other deal with other guys, you may send the upfront and they deny you but you still have to pay me money back. For admin: if he can't prove that i have agreed to send him 2000$ upfront without asking for refund, please ban his account. When he change his mind and nice to me, i can tell you immediately

4. legendpin

By the way, for everyone to know, he took 72.5% from me, i have to pay receiver fees too (22.5%), i earn only 5%. We done 3 transfer: 5k+5k+7k1 total only 17k, and the reason i can't work with him anymore is because of the 7200$ transfer was recalled by sender and reported as fraudulent. After took 2000$ from me for next transfer then have this fraudulent transfer he just not want to give me the refund, we never have any deal that i must receive bank transfer after send him money, these type of jokes only him can say and only a scammer can say that. I still have his chat log with me and called me as a scammer, this guy is now insane and other member please do not deal with him anymore. Admin please block his account if he can't prove what he wrote about me.

5. legendpin

Admin plz response to my private message and take action on this case

6. ECZ Admin

Administrator

We cannot provide any assistance in deals between non-verified users. You two have been dealing for over 2 years as you claim outside of this site. There is no way for us to verify what either of you are saying. If this matter cannot be resolved, both parties will banned from this site.

7. legendpin

Dear Admin,
    Before i create this scam report, i have read your rule carefully here:
    https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/threads/how-to-report-a-scam-read-this-before-creating-a-thread-here.96836/

So i have uploaded all chat screenshot and included the scammer ecz profile link. There is no rule that require us to report verified exchanger only, all member can be report scam if they scammed and it seems right.

No matter if Sahib have dealed with me for 2 years or even more, if he turn to scam people he should be get banned as soon as possible

I have sent him messages about this and he still not reply, so i think this problem cannot be resolved by him, please ban his account.

For my account, i don't find any mistake from my side and i don't think that you will ban my account just because of trading with him, and there is no rule for that!

I'm still trading with verified exchanger here and this is a good place for me. After all, please ban sahib account and leave good member as me keep working here,

Regard,