1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

SCAM CONFIRMATION

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by pipexch, Mar 28, 2018.

1. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

January 2016: There is a third FPA Traders Court case guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends against doing business with AAOption until all of these issues are resolved.

If you have money with AAOption, the FPA recommends you try to withdraw it

2. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

Thanks for your information and I hope that it will help the naive traders to avoid this scam broker. Broker should be the most reliable party in the forex market since we trust our money to these brokers. But the unfortunate fact that: majority of these brokers are scammer today. For this reason; I try to conduct proper due diligence before selecting any new broker. And it is highly recommended to use an experienced and regulated broker.

3. Mc conley

Mc conley ECZ Member

Foreign exchange fraud is any trading scheme used to defraud traders by convincing them that they can expect to gain a high profit by trading in the foreign exchange market. Due to scam traders are that much afraid to select a trading broker. As a scam free broker I got Trade12 is a popular ECN trading platform and honest as well as active in serving their traders and these are the prime reason of choosing the broker. With the broker first of all I have high security of funding because they use regulated bank accounts in order to provide high security and use third party to supervise all accounts.

4. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

With the development of technologies and digitization of trading, electronic brokerage houses are increasing but the unfortunate fact that the number of scam brokers is increasing at an alarming rate. so, we traders need to very alert now and thanks for your kind consideration to inform other members. I am working with a reliable, trusted and regulated broker AAFX since 2016 and I never face any issue regarding withdrawal system, deposit service or security in this 2 years journey with it. It is also offering me reliable MT4 platform with more than 80+ trading tools plus lowest zero spread, 1:2000 high leverage, fastest and timely trade executions all the time.

5. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

I dislike options trading in the first place. They always give you options which you are most likely to lose. They always take the better side of the trade where even with risk there is a chance for losing.

6. Mc conley

Mc conley ECZ Member

Scam is the prime issue among the brokers and they grab a huge amount of capital through scamming from their traders. Foreign exchange fraud is any trading scheme used to defraud traders by convincing them that they can expect to gain a high profit by trading in the foreign exchange market. As a scam free and regulated broker I am with Trade12 broker which is operated by Exo Capitals Markets ltd. They broker provides wide range of deposit bonus to the traders with the lowest amount of conditions.

7. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

You guys keep hearing about this broker, Trade12 but on a close observation, I realized that this broker is is a relatively new broker and has know proven regulation in the UK

8. Joseph Harris

Joseph Harris ECZ Member

I encountered terrible administration with Alperi.com, Here I am discussing bigger sums. My balance was yesterday 503000 euros and they said the trading volume was too low so they needed to change to Binary alternative. I 2 second 500000 euros was no more!!! My senior broker blamed me for this-I did nothing incorrectly - he pushed the catches. I have a few times requested withdrawal however every time they said the trading volume was too low.

9. Mc conley

Mc conley ECZ Member

Scam refers to be fraud. While the forex market is slowly becoming more regulated, there are many unscrupulous brokers who should not be in business. Fortunately, they eventually get weaned out. However, when you're looking to trade forex, it's important to know which brokers are reliable and viable, and to avoid the ones that aren't. Forex brokers are getting fraud day by day. Trade12 is a scam free as well as authorized broker operated by Exo capital Markets ltd. They are more capable of allocating high security of funding to their traders.

10. Akem James

Akem James ECZ Member

I tried Binarycent.com by investing $10 via Skrill into their platform. After several successful deals I decided to request a withdrawal because the platform doesn't seem to be very professional. I contacted their support who told me that in order to withdraw, I will need to make a turnover of 100% from my deposit amount and that the minimum withdrawal was $50. Since the company is not regulated and does not really sends the options for execution to a third party, I completely refused to continue using their services and within 2 days, I was constantly asking for refund of my deposit back to Skrill. They behave like I am their hostage. "Trade, reach 100% turnover and make at least $50 to request withdrawal".

11. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

Sad this happened to you. I doubt skrill will help you in any way. Looks like the only option you have is to complete their terms and then try to withdraw again. You only truly know a broker when you make profit and withdraw your money.

12. Chris Tremain

Chris Tremain ECZ Member

That’s very difficult to rate at any broker as a best broker without using practically. As results there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. By the way I can suggest LQDFX as a best broker which until the end of time ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any kinds of investments. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.