1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Should we abolish the feedbacks system and make EMF completely scam-free?

Discussion in 'Forum's Important Announcements, News and Info' started by Crystal Wire, Dec 3, 2012.

?

Should we abolish the feedbacks system to make EMF completely scam-free?

1. Yes, abolish it and make EMF scam-free

21.7%
  2. No, don't abolish the feedbacks system

78.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crystal Wire

Crystal Wire ECZ Member

Please vote after reading the following.

As we all know, feedbacks system has been greatly abused by scammers a lot lately to their own benefit. All one has to do is create multiple accounts, give themselves feedbacks and trick a newbie into believing that they are trusted. Many people have become a victim of such tactics used by scammers. We have exhaused every option we could think of trying to reduce the scam. Some ideas that we have cannot be implemented because of the limitations of the forum software. However, we have one idea that seems to be promising in making this forum scam-free and it is to abolish the feedbacks system completely. After that, no one will be considered trusted on the number of feedbacks they have, and the only way to become trusted will be to get yourself officially verified. We will introduce a one-time rigorous verification procedure to ensure that no verfied member can even think about scamming anyone and the forum will be completely scam-free. This can only be achieved once the feedbacks system is abolished. The forum will become scam-free.

Do you want this forum to be scam-free?

Please vote in the poll.

2. shademe

shademe BANNED - stay away from this user

That's what am waiting for.
    Abolish the feedback system and strip all bluecolo exchangers here of their blue color and let them and every other person be verified again because many of them are scammers.

Also I want you to give credit to old members and as well remove the feedback system. It makes emf home for scam and many people around the world are afraid to trade here.

Please remove the feedback system I am 100% behind it. Thanks.

3. Captive

Captive ECZ Member

Hello CrystalWire

Hope you are fine , First I ask you to remove ur FAKE FB which already given Immediately ;)

Then I am totally disagree with abolish FB system , while there are many trusted guys with 50+ FB which works honestly so far and many newbies trust them because of their positive feedbacks.

If you disable this system then there will be a lot of more scamming soon later, because Blue users are not the only one who are working here :)

My English is not good but I hope u understand what I am talking about.

4. safeexchanger

safeexchanger BANNED - stay away from this user

already vote, i only said that everyone becarefull everyone

5. HafizSons24

HafizSons24 ECZ Newbie

Wrong decision to remove this system of FB

IF no feedback System than much scam will occur on this forum

right now no scam is occuring

however "CrystalWire" you can make new thread with some rules for newbie

That always do exchange with 50+ FB person otherwise while dealing with other having less feedbacks Always use MM service

Simple, no tention , no worry , no scam.

6. Eleanor

Eleanor BANNED - stay away from this user

i don't understand exactly what you trying to do but if you do what i have in my head this is a wrong decision!

all your work from 09 May 10 will be down in 24 hours :(

7. Crystal Wire

Crystal Wire ECZ Member

You said more scamming will happen sooner or later if the feedbacks system is disabled. With the idea I proposed, how do you think scamming will happen?

You said, "right now no scam is occuring". I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

How do you think that will be?

8. Captive

Captive ECZ Member

I was trying to find a trusted exchangers when I was newbie so the main reason which forced me to deal with those Exchangers was their high + Feedbacks.

so imagine that there is no such a things ( FB system ) most people may got more scammed.

P.s: I think this is not a good reason to disable FB system because some Evils create Multiple account to cheating the peoples.

9. Crystal Wire

Crystal Wire ECZ Member

You were lucky to find someone with legit feedbacks. Whats happening now is people giving themselves fake feedbacks and newbies trust their feedbacks and get scammed. So imagine no feedbacks system and only officially verified exchangers who will always be LEGIT verified exchangers.

10. Eleanor

Eleanor BANNED - stay away from this user

without feedback are also some good and bad things

good things: you will not have to change/remove anything when someone complains!
    bad things: everyone will say that's not true i am not a scammer!

now speaking of remove feedback system! i have 2 negative feedback but i do not think it matter now,
    i do not blame anyone for give me negative, i do the same thing but does not feel better when someone say to you (you are a scammer)
    before i vote i saw something, shademe he voted
    Yes, abolish it and make EMF scam-free
    has reached VIP here for making a lots of SPAM
    NOW i do not know what to say but it really does not matter what will happen in the future.

11. Captive

Captive ECZ Member

EMF will not worth to working without FB system. That's my idea.

Regads

12. kirch123

kirch123 BANNED - stay away from this user

Why don't you implement a restriction where in a newbie can not give a feedback or get a feedback till he reaches certain time like 3 months and 100 spam free posts
    Also ,make only subscribers (who pay certain fee via paypal every month) are only permitted to open buying/selling threads (you create a seperate BST section) .So only serious and genuine members can do transactions.Even you can generate some income and scammers can be greatly discouraged to make multiple accounts

13. vvconline

vvconline ECZ Newbie

Hello CrystalWire,

I don't think you should remove the FB system entirely as it has served some purpose on EMF thus this far,
    of course now it's being abused more widely due to lack of mods/staff as there is no real oversight on new members joining and trading.

I would say it would be a good idea to implement some additional verification measures in unison with the already established FB system in place,
    you could take an example for another exchange forum (who i won't mention) and maybe have 2 different exchange forums

For example
    Forum 1. For members who are verified with EMF management
    Forum 2. For members who are unverified and fully understand the risks trading in the unverified forum.

14. Crystal Wire

Crystal Wire ECZ Member

I'm sorry, what you wrote was not very clear to me and I could not understand.

No one is going to pay any fee just to be able to access the exchange section. Please read my opening post. That is what I have in mind; only the verified members will be able to offer exchanges. This way there will be no use of creating multiple accounts.

15. kirch123

I think you are wrong ..these scamsters are experts in creating fake ID docs too..How can you check the authentication of documents,when they are from different countries?
    I suggest you to send a verification PIN or code to the address on the ID Proof for confirmation (just like how google adsense does) .So that you can be sure of the address is real and that person lives there,which will be useful in event if the verified member scams.

16. Crystal Wire

Crystal Wire ECZ Member

That is EXACTLY what I meant by a one-time rigorous verification procedure in my first post.

17. kirch123

I have seen that you have already disabled feedback system.
    It would do good only if you restrict members to buy/sell until they are verified,other wise it will become easy for scammers has everybody has 'zero' feedback now and new members can not judge who is genuine and who is authentic,,because old members with -ve feedbacks will also have zero feedback now !

18. Blackshadow

Blackshadow ECZ Member

Well this is a good idea and also bad idea . Those who can't become verified but also most trusted will not be treated as trusted . For my opinion there is at least 250 - 300 Post Count and min 6 months + Members on EMF only can give others Itrade . This can stop Itrade abuse too :)

19. success8

success8 ECZ Newbie

Abolishing the feedback system as silly as taking back all the degrees a university has issued to its graduates cos of a few graduates who cheat the system like paying others to do their assignment thesis. Those graduates who earned thier degrees the hard way by studying hard and do all thier assignments/thesis themselves will sweat and tears gone down the drain.

Or setting free all prisoners cos some crooks manage to escape getting caught or some innocent people got framed by msitake and ended up being jailed.

one-time rigorous verification procedure <---- there is no procedure to ensure a verified member will not scam. He can give U all his personal docs but that is no guarantee he will not scam.

The issue is there is no moderator who can spend some time to ban members with multiple account and those who gave fake feedbacks with thier own account - and this is damn easy to find out - and such feedbacks are given by newbies, means if a member has mostly feedbacks from those who have few feedback themselves, these are fake feedbacks.

20. success8

success8 ECZ Newbie

Stupid idea verified DOES NOT mean honest - that is totally different.
    Verified has nothing to do with honesty. Verified means U have submitted some documents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.