Success in Forex trading

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Success in Forex trading can be a tricky task for all traders. After all, trading is a mind game. Thanks to my broker, Eurotrader. Their educational resources have helped me a lot in building my trading mind. My broker also offers a quick id verification process, easy and fast account opening, lots of deposit/withdrawal options including crypto, and much more.

2. Timothy Mullett

Timothy Mullett ECZ Member

Learn to control your emotion when trading, and the law of cause and effect. You should have a certain number of capitals before trading. Eurotrader provides the best educational guides and facilities to invest in the forex market. It easily provides a variety of trading tools to help you to trade successfully, such as the latest news and charts. By using their advanced platforms like Meta trader 4 and 5, your trades will become easier and more efficient.

3. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

4. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

its a fine line from your post about money and the importance of a decent broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , so choosing broker is really a important task than others we have.

5. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

Broker recommendation really becoming hard so do it with thorough research otherwise you will blame others for your loses.

6. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Trading forex will remain risky, the trader need good skills and also expertize trading, every trader want to become a successful trader, but each trader had different result each other, although they use the same trading strategy the end result may vary, the good broker also support trader to become a success, like FXOpen broker that provides some resources, market analysis, market news, calendar economy,

7. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

The best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. a best trading platform for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so when choosing a broker we the traders have to be more careful.

8. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

True, it's important to pick a broker with good trading conditions, but it is also important to make sure those brokers have a good license as well. Unlicensed companies cannot be trusted, as many unfortunate traders discover sooner or later.

9. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

I think that every broker now allows every trading style these days but we can only take big lots or positions or hedge against other positions when we have enough funds in our account.

10. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

Not really, no. Plenty of brokers still ban scalping. You just have to ask your broker whether they do or not.

11. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

analyzing is important , its true but the main problem it not works completely . because there is no one who can real faction of this market with certainly.

12. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

13. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

The leverage is an important financial issue to choose a broker. By using leverage we the traders can make profit instantly a lot but of course we have to make sure proper risk management plan , I think those who have small balance always should avoid high leverage that always contains high risk. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.