1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Buying iTunes, Cash in Mail, Target, eBay, and OV in bulk - CLICK HERE!

SuperForex - Superforex.com

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Discussion' started by Superforex Official, Sep 5, 2016.

1. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

[​IMG]

SuperForex Contests

SuperForex invites you to try your hand at the most exciting competitions on the Forex market!

By taking part in our contests you can test various trading strategies, improve your skills and gain even more confidence. Our contests on demo accounts are perfect for experienced traders and beginners alike. At the same time, contests with real accounts are tests for experienced traders who are ready to show all their trading skills and take part in a real battle!

You can choose the contest from our list and register there.

https://superforex.com/contests

2. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

3. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

4. Superforex

Superforex ECZ Member

120 Hot Bonus

Earn more with the 120% Hot Bonus by SuperForex!
    If you are an active trader on the Forex market and you are looking for additional sources of income, this offer will be right you. SuperForex has developed a unique offer for its customers. Every time you fund your trading account, you get the incredible opportunity to receive 120% bonus funds in your trading account.
    In order to activate this bonus you just need to register a real trading account, then apply for the bonus and make a deposit.
    [​IMG]

5. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

6. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

7. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

8. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

SuperForex at ShowFX Conference in Singapore

The Conference in Singapore aims to increase professionalism of traders and unite in one place all members of Forex community: brokers, trading experts and of course, traders.
    Don`t lose a chance to discuss trading situation with SuperForex analitics and become a SuperForex Trader or to speak about partnership conditions with our Business Development team.
    If you want to become a participant of the conference, please indicate your desire by contacting our support team in any way convenient for you. Our Website: https://superforex.com

You’ll also have the unique chance to participate in a lottery and win up to $500. Other amazing offers are also awaiting you in Singapore. Will be glad to answer all your questions. See you there!

9. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

10. Superforex

Superforex ECZ Member

AUD / CAD technical analysis

At the moment, the pair is trading in a downtrend and is between 23.6 and 0.00 Fibo levels with a daily chart.

Since recently some reliable enough data came from Canada, we see further strengthening of the Canadian currency.

The indices of RSI and Stochastic also confirm the downward movement after a small correction of 75 points.

At the moment, the pair is also under our Moving Average with a period of 28 and tends to a resistance level lying at 0.00 Fibo level (0.9655).

Tomorrow a number of important news will be released in Australia, at 2:15 (GMT +3) the speach of the Deputy Head of the Reserve Bank of Australia Debbel will take place, and at 4.30 (GMT +3) the changes in the level of employment for August will be published. This may slightly increase the volatility of our pair at the time of the news release.

By day trading, we are now seeing a downward movement, so there is an opportunity to take short positions. With take-profit and stop loss at the levels of 0.0 and 23.6 by Fibo, respectively. We also have a twice tested resistance level of 0.9690, on which it is also possible to fix profits and look for further fluctuations of the pair.

The intersection of our gliding (28) body with a candle and the subsequent fastening of the next candle by the body will highlight a possible reversal.

Support and resistance levels:

0.9655, 0.9690, 0.9745, 0.9805, 0.9870, 0.9900, 09975, 1.0050
    [​IMG]

11. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

12. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

13. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

14. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

[​IMG]

No Intermediary Fees on Deposits

SuperForex does not charge any internal fees for deposits or withdrawals. We encourage our international clients to contact their banks regarding any fees they may charge for transferring funds, including currency conversion fees.

For an unlimited period of time, we will cover in full or partially the intermediary fees charged by the payment systems when customers deposit funds with us.

Deposit fees are now covered for all payment systems. If you haven’t benefited from this option yet, open an account and enjoy trading with us.

You can find more information here: https://superforex.com/no-fees-on-deposit

15. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

16. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

17. Superforex

Superforex ECZ Member

SuperForex at ShowFX Conference in Singapore

We would like to cordially invite you to join us for a productive day of learning and networking at the annual ShowFX Forex conference which will be held on October 21 in Singapore, the finance hub of East Asia. The ShowFX Conference in Singapore aims to increase the professionalism of traders and unite in one place all members of the Forex community: brokers, trading experts, and, of course, traders.

Don't miss the chance to discuss trading with SuperForex analysts and become a SuperForex Trader, or to speak about our partnership conditions with our Business Development team.

If you want to become a participant of the conference, please indicate your desire by contacting our support team in any way convenient for you. Our website: https://superforex.com

You’ll also have the unique chance to participate in a lottery and win up to $500. Other amazing offers are also awaiting you in Singapore. We'll be glad to answer all your questions. See you there!

18. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

19. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member

20. SuperForex_MY

SuperForex_MY ECZ Member