1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Buying iTunes, Cash in Mail, Target, eBay, and OV in bulk - CLICK HERE!

The ability.

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Lee Germon, May 25, 2017.

1. Lee Germon

Lee Germon ECZ Member

The ability to use forex leverage comes with every account, and it varies in an amount anywhere from 10:1 to 500:1. A 10:1 leverage means that for every $ 1 in your account, you have $ 10 to trade. Leverage is both good and bad as you can make exponential profits, but you can also suffer from mounting losses. My forex broker TryMarkets provides flexible leverage service to their clients.

2. Mc conley

Mc conley ECZ Member

If anyone wants to trade with leverage then he can open a margin account with any broker. Then he will have the leverage like 50:1, 100:1, 200:1. Leverage is such types of loan through which a trader can exceeds his initial capital and the amount of leverage differs from broker to broker. High leverage is always preferable to the traders. Leverage helps a trader to trade with high lot where as high lot trading can bring a better profit to any trader. Though it is risky for any trader, expert traders avoid trading with high lot. But it is considered as a facility of FX. I am a trader of Trade12 and I have the maximum leverage of more than 1:400 from this broker.

3. Jessie Pierce

Jessie Pierce ECZ Member

No one is born with ability, it is something that got to be earned, so it is vital that we work hard and develop our ability through that way. This is exactly what I do and is easier with broker like OctaFX since they have excellent setup including demo contest like cTrader. It’s extremely unique with having 400 dollar prize to be won while the concept is also very different, so all this works highly in our favor and helps up in every possible way.

4. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

The ability of using leverage is not easy job to do. Leverage is a huge power which can increase our investment level 500 or 1000 times bigger. With such margin level you can win huge money or lose also. So using leverage in proper way is very much needed. I got 1:1000 leverage from my broker AAFX.I always maintains 1% risk with my every trade. I know I can manage to take bigger lot with my leverage support but it is very important to control our greed.

5. Thomas Parks

Thomas Parks ECZ Member

That’s true Mark, as they say with power comes responsibility, so that’s what we have to look at. It is irrelevant to what leverage we operate through, as it’s more about our skill levels which is important. If we have sufficient knowledge and experience then we could easily get it all working nicely. I find it extremely easy with broker like OctaFX who not only have huge leverage at 1:500 but also have complete freedom given their crystal clear policy.

6. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

It is absolutely important that we keep working hard on developing our ability, as the more effort we put in there; it’s the better chance we are giving our self. So, it is very crucial that we keep on working on getting our self into better shape. It’s not easiest of things to work out, but very much doable with right way. I love it a lot with OctaFX, who are awesome having lowest possible spreads from 0.1 pips to over 70 instruments to pick from and many other such benefits, I just love their all-round setup which is very helpful.

7. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

Forex market gives one the ability to trade with smaller capital. But a trader should not try to abuse this advantage. And always should maintain risk. Abusing may result in the trader himself getting abused.

8. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

The practical step when trading in a real account. and for trading practically with successfully we the traders first of all have to ensure the most powerful analyzing trading knowledge which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. that’s why I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Executing trading platform and ensures exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.