the newcomers

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by John Hussy, Apr 21, 2020.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. From all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker who allows this trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

2. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Member

Demo account is the most useful trading account that a trader should choose to learn basic Forex knowledge. To learn practically about Forex trading without investing any money a trader can use it. Forex4you trading broker’s demo account I use in my trading career because they have all the real trading tools in their demo trading accounts. I practiced here for six months continuously. For me it is the way to learn Forex.

3. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

New traders or newcomers should follow some basic things for earning maximum profits. The first thing that a new trader has to do is gaining strong knowledge about forex. The second one is choosing a reliable broker. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. A trader can’t even survive in the forex market without a reliable broker. I trade with Eurotrader. They are really very supportive and helpful.

4. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit instantly. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

5. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

I think new comers should first gain adequate trading knowledge and market know-how. After the clarity of concepts then trade on demo account. After a certain while trading with Demo account learn from your mistake and sharpen your skills. Only when you are sure enough to risk your capital then trade into real market.

6. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

If you are a new trader then you have to gain strong knowledge about forex first. The second and most important thing is choosing a reliable broker. a reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. They are really very helpful.

7. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Forex is an online community. Proper knowledge is needed to survive in that community. New traders have less knowledge so they have to face many losses. A trader is profitable only when he acquires knowledge about trading. It is not possible to survive in this Forex community without developing trading skills. Every trader joins trading with many dreams. Their dreams come true only when they maintain discipline in trading.

8. Rossa

Rossa ECZ Member

For the new comers, forex is not a get rich quick sceme, you need to learna simple strategy an stick to it, that simple! I learnt this from FreshForex!

9. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Fx trading security is a major issue when choosing a broker. We the traders have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which at all times make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

10. rere_redrigo19

rere_redrigo19 ECZ Member

What strategies are used to analyze for beginners? Technical analysis or fundamental analysis?

11. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Actually using demo account it’s very difficult to make sure
    brokers performance. But reviews on forums it is possible to ensure the brokers reputations.

12. FXOpen Trader

FXOpen Trader ECZ Member

The use of the DEMO trading accounts for the purpose of learning is good as this is risk free.