the newcomers

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by John Hussy, Oct 23, 2020.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Actually in this market place without having a reliable support from a trading brokers that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

2. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

If you are a new trader in the forex market then you have to know all the basic things about forex first. The second and most important thing is choosing a reliable broker. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They are really very helpful.

3. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

If you are a new trader then you have to follow some basic rules for earning maximum profits. You have to gain strong knowledge first. The second and most important thing is choosing a reliable broker. Reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money from the forex market. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client.

4. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Forex there are some mandatory things we the traders always have to observe, if we want to ensure a successful trading life. The first thing, acquiring proper trading knowledge by learning. for that reason we can choose a broker which at all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities . it would be great to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

5. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

It would be great if we get a wide range of trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution for trading , security of funds at any kinds of deposits , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , high leverage , minimum margin requirements, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

6. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

New traders need to practice a lot of trading. If there is a lack of practice, it is very difficult to make money. This is why trading experience should be gained first. In this case, skills need to be developed through demo trading. And as long as you can't make a consistent profit in demo trading, you shouldn't join real trading.

7. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

For ensuring successful trading life with certainly we the traders first of all have to choose the credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We can choose the broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.