the newcomers

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by John Hussy, Oct 23, 2020.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

If you want to lead a health trading life with certainly first of all you have to focus on a reliable trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , we have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love doing scalping , have to make sure the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

If you want to trade, you have to give a lot of patience. No trader can make a profit without patience. Trading is a very difficult thing and a lot of things need to be combined to make the difficult thing easy. Such a good strategy is a good broker etc. If the broker is not good then it is not possible to make a profit by trading. I use Eurotrader brokers. This broker helps me in danger.

3. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

If you are a new trader then you have to follow some rules for trading. You should know all the basic things about the forex first. The second and most important thing is choosing a reliable broker. A reliable broker and strong knowledge is a very important trader. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client.

4. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

If you are new in the trading forex market then you have to follow some basic things for earning maximum profits. You have to gain strong knowledge about forex. The second and most important thing is choosing a reliable broker. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with.

5. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.