THE UNEMPLOYMENT REDUCTION HANDBOOK

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Raymond Mafukidze, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Raymond Mafukidze

Raymond Mafukidze ECZ Member

2. PhilQuinn

PhilQuinn ECZ Newbie

Pay stubs are an exercise in information design. Usually, the stub includes contact information and some basic employment information, such as how much the employee makes and how often they are paid. But most stubs are boring. They look like lists of numbers, like tax forms. They rarely have pictures or illustrations, and they certainly don't encourage the reader to read them. I needed one asap, and I am happy that this generator https://www.thepaystubs.com/ helped me make it look great.

3. gordontufano

gordontufano ECZ Newbie

Thanks for sharing it. It really helped me to generate a new pay stub for the past 3 months for my new potential employer since my former boss rejected to do it for me.

4. MichelleMarko

MichelleMarko ECZ Newbie

Hello, Raymond Mafukidze! Thank you for sharing your online services with us here. I found your Handbook project very interesting and learned a lot from your informative article. One question is, how do you pay taxes for your projects in your country? I use the online paystub maker to economize my time, but I'm working with real customers live, so I'm not pretty familiar that taxes will be applied to my online shop earnings. So if you added some details about this material in your lessons, it would be much appreciated!