trade knowledge

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by John Hussy, Oct 23, 2020.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

All the traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise it will be more difficult to survive, basically in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading platforms in their trading brokers.

2. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

Knowledge is the most important thing for a forex trader. If you start trading without any knowledge then there’s very little chance of earning money from the forex market. A reliable broker and trade knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money from the forex market. There’s no alternative way of trade knowledge. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with.

3. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Knowledge is the most important thing for a trader. There’s no alternative way of trade knowledge. Strong trade knowledge and reliable broker can easily make you earn a lot of money from the forex market. A reliable broker and trade knowledge is the most important thing for earning maximum profits. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client.

4. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

You can't make a profit without trade knowledge. It takes a lot of practice to gain experience. A trader survives in trading on the strength of experience. If the knowledge is not good at anything, it is not possible to get a good reward from there. When I joined the new trading there was no experience in the trade which caused me to make a lot of losses. But later when I learned trading I was able to cover that loss.

5. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

For successful trading life with certainly we the traders have to make sure the broker which always ensures security of funds , superior execution , active customer services , easy withdrawal system without long time process, low transaction cost , free demo trading , flexible trading spreads and much more. Because of these trading facilities I have been using LQDFX from my first day of trading , and from here I can use at any kinds of trading strategies including lowest trading spreads without any restrictions. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.