1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Trade without experience.

Discussion in 'Forex Training And Education' started by Erwinstreet, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Erwinstreet

Erwinstreet ECZ Newbie

we cannot trade in profit without having trading experience. forex online trading is not easy we should work hard and practice in demo account daily so that we can become a good trader.experience i very important because after after trading in demo account so you will be trade in live account with full of confidence.

2. orni308

orni308 ECZ Newbie

trading should be done after full preparation, even the most experience trader loose, so its a hard work for a new guy, if somebody told you forex is easy its not true....

3. uncle gober

uncle gober ECZ Member

i just want to say you can trade forex trading without having any experience but it is totally tough to you for making money and become a successful trader in forex, so at first learn and experienced it well then make profit well in forex. learning is needed by traders both beginners and professionals. I therefore take advantage of a wide range of references that can add to the knowledge I have. one way is through video tutorials.

4. aliforex

aliforex ECZ Newbie

If we trade without trading experience, it will be harmful for us. We must know that forex trading is risky business. We must improve our trading skills to get more maximal result in forex trading We can use demo account to start trading in forex.

5. kundun

kundun ECZ Newbie

if we trade without experience we will surely lose money. when we trade without plan we will trade as gamble. it is risky

6. CahCuncun

CahCuncun ECZ Newbie

If we trade without experience, we will not get more maximal result in forex trading. We must know that to get success in forex, we must have good skills and from experience, we can make our trading skills be better. That's why we must improve it. Our trading plan should be applied and we also must be discipline.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

7. Kinanthi

Kinanthi ECZ Newbie

if we want to succeed in forex then we need to have trading experience. with our experience of trading with the maximum,. for that we need a lot of practice on a demo account to gain trading experience so well that we will be able to trade with the maximum.

8. CahCuncun

CahCuncun ECZ Newbie

If we wan to success in forex trading, having trading experience is not enough. We also must try to learn from our trading experience. Demo account is good for making practice in forex, that's why we must try to use it as well as possible.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

9. SmithMark

SmithMark ECZ Member

Why trade without Experience when you've the chance of learning trader yourself?

This is true only when you are not a serious learner and you are practicing Binary Trading just to see what it is. So you open a demo account and you take some positions to see how it works. You don’t care if you lose.

CTOption, one of the best binary trading broker, offers Life time practice demo account for its traders. You can check them out.

10. KevinRutan

KevinRutan ECZ Member

to trade binary market without Experience, Binary Replicator (offered by CTOPTION) is the only option, I think. Because, with that feature enabled we can simply duplicate trades from professionals and execute our trade with custom volume and make easy profits. Last year, I used to do that because I was totally new. and yes, I made enough profits that time.

11. DenJohnson

DenJohnson ECZ Newbie

Trading on the Forex market without any experience and without knowledge is the same as that from the outset not to organize their trades, but simply to give money to fraudsters, for example replenish account with InstaForex

12. Darren Maddy

Darren Maddy ECZ Member

Trading without experience is not anything new or miracle, it is something everyone does, we just need to be strong enough to handle things, if we want to be successful then we must work towards collecting knowledge, as that’s will automatically enable us to gain experience. Like everyone else, I started without much clue in terms of experience, but today I have 4 years experience, it is with a lot of struggle, but I found the way through, it is also thanks to OctaFX broker for supporting me in every step.

13. DenJohnson

DenJohnson ECZ Newbie

When we start trading, we usually don’t have any experience. And not only we need experience and knowledge, which in turn will help us to trade profitably. This section contains a lot of knowledge and experience, even to trade in the forex market

14. Ernie Toshack

Ernie Toshack ECZ Member

Exactly DenJohnson, this is where demo account and common sense is required, if we have that then we can pass through this period, but if we are lacking these things then it can be a massive struggle. Luckily, I am not required to use demo account, as I feel it’s too dull and makes me seriously uncomfortable since I can’t focus, so with OctaFX, I participate on their demo contest which got massive prize and keeps me glued to practicing.

15. KevinRutan

KevinRutan ECZ Member

Trading on a demo is vital for success in the binary options market. Today most of the binary options brokers offer a free demo account to get you on-board but you’ll often find that your demo account is limited to $1000 or 14 days or that you need to open a live account simultaneously. However, traders need to understand is that there is no alternative of binary options demo account.

16. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

I guess those who practice demo accounts gets familiar with the brokers trading processes easily as more or less these demo accounts are based on their real accounts. Demo should be practice for some time before going to live trading accounts, although that seems bit tiring job but it can be helpful in learning quickly.

17. OpenSpace

OpenSpace ECZ Newbie

Trading is impossible without confidence in your actons, even when you make mistakes. I can't support the opinion about demo account, coz this kind of trading is devoid of emotion side. And it is one the biggest part of trading art which can't to feel in demo account.

18. Aftab Alam

Aftab Alam ECZ Member

That’s true dear, we need confidence and for me the biggest way to add up on confidence level is through knowledge and experience, if we’re having enough knowledge and experience then we will automatically gain confidence. I usually work out on no deposit bonuses which are far more useful.

19. Daneal Brown

Daneal Brown ECZ Member

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers are loser from this market place due to lacking of exact experience. So, we have to choose in the brokers which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring exact trading experience by providing exclusive educational facilities.

20. Daneal Brown

Daneal Brown ECZ Member

30% welcome bonus not eye catching offer at all to choose a broker. by the way, we have to make sure to take any kinds of brokers from only regulated trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonus which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.