1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Trade without experience.

Discussion in 'Forex Training And Education' started by Erwinstreet, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Daneal Brown

Daneal Brown ECZ Member

The bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. But I am very lucky o select Trade12 as my trading broker which is regulated and from here I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.

2. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

I better recommend that bonuses can be tricky and can only be availed by those who know how to utilize them otherwise they have certain terms and conditions associated with them and it might be hard to reach the required threshold for availing them.

3. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro ECZ Member

we should try too keep focus in trading, and will be prepared with all conditions in market so we can manage the risk and gain lot of experience . then we need to have made time to learn and understand how this business work,if we have better understanding we can surely earn

4. shafiq Rahman

shafiq Rahman ECZ Member

The trader who like to trade without experience practically fall a great loss due to lack of exact trades knowledge. so, we have to first of all have to acquire proper trading experience by learning.

5. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro ECZ Member

A professional forex trader is not someone who makes money with each and every trade., Professional traders also lose. Professional forex trader means someone who has built his confidence through enough practicing and repeating his success. and i try trade with fully focus in ECN account ViproMarket for desire result

6. Rupert Anderson

Rupert Anderson ECZ Member

I don’t think trading without experience is all that big deal, it’s all about been wise, if we are wise in how we go about our way then we are definitely going to find profits and rewards fairly easily, but if we just worry then everything is going to be hard. It’s not hard to gain experience especially with broker like OctaFX present, as with them, I am able to get great experience regularly with their demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s just 90 minutes with unlimited prizes to be won, so all very cool.

7. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro ECZ Member

Emotions will certainly make us not optimal in trading we do, so now I try to optimize your account by using the leverage of 1: 500 and a minimum deposit of $ 25 in ViproMarket

8. Jessie Pierce

Jessie Pierce ECZ Member

I think it’s obvious only that everyone starts without experience only, but it’s with time that we start gaining experience. But, the issue is that people feel they should achieve everything at first go and that’s where all the problem starts, it’s vital that we are patient and discipline. Forex is a sort of business where we don’t need to do anything over the top or loud to achieve higher results; it’s just keeping things straight forward which is enough to fetch us with good returns. For me, it’s not tough at all gaining experience especially under OctaFX using their demo contest like cTrader and Champion, as both are awesome with huge prizes, so works so nicely in my favor and allows me to be comfortable as well.

9. Nadilapars

Nadilapars ECZ Member

Market participants are human beings who of course have their own psychological state, with their various interests, and that can be a determinant of successful trading or not, because prsikolgis usually affects a person's mind

10. Vezet

Vezet ECZ Newbie

I have an acquaintance who watched me working for 15 minutes and said that it was easy. He said that he had no idea what those lines on tha chart are (indicators). They are unnecessary but he could do it. I started a demo account for him and asked him to try. He immediately went to profit. He opened 4 deals in different currency pairs and 3 of them were profitable. Now he trades on real money. He had no experience in trading.

11. Oscar

Oscar ECZ Member

Forex market is a very risky and complicated place. Knowledge and experience is very important to survive in this world. You can gather experience by trading in demo accounts or browse through the various blogs and forums.

12. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

This is called beginners luck. It is not the first time this happened. Lol Watch how long that acquaintance of your keeps that up. Sooner or later he will be in a position where he won’t see a direction and will ask for your help.

13. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

It’s pretty obvious that you have to trade WITHOUT experience; there is no choice in that. I do know that Demo account experience is often suggested, but let me be very clear, it’s just different with the REAL account. However, if I say without experience, it doesn’t mean WITHOUT common sense, so that got to be present.

And that works through strict risk management along with PROPER plans, which doesn’t require you to be an EXPERT. I keep it simple and short and that’s following experts. I usually have my eyes on forecast and eur chf forecast is one of my FIRST choices. It’s a highly profitable pair as per my experience is concern.

14. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

Yes, real is very different from demo. But there are thing you must first learn before going to real account. And in demo accounts, you don't use real money to learn those things.

15. Herman Lopez

Herman Lopez ECZ Member

Do not expect to profit without proper education. Forex trading has a complex concept, and studying every aspect of it is vital in your success. If you want to be familiarized with it, you check FreshForex's free Forex education section.

16. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

I see education is more important than any other factors like emotions or risk management, that is why there are a lot many brokers now started investing in educating their retail clients.