Try to trade safely

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

There is a great opportunity to make money in Forex. However, it is a risky market. Traders can lose money greatly. So, try to trade safely. Take proper risk management and money management to survive in the market. In my case, Eurotrader has helped me survive this long life. This broker also gives FX, shares, cryptos, indices, commodities, metals- trading services, and much more.

2. BTCETH Trader

BTCETH Trader ECZ Newbie

We should first of all try to understand the importance of doing our trading with the help of a Proper Trading Plan.

3. Timothy Mullett

Timothy Mullett ECZ Member

The only way to get more profit from Forex trading is to learn risk management and good trading strategies. Trading is a mind game. So, the first thing to do is to get to know the market and gain experience. The analysis is the best on this issue. Many brokers, such as Eurotrader, offer analysis to traders. The broker also offers leverage 1: 500, tight spreads, and more.

4. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

You could never be too much safe in the Forex Trading. You have to take risks and turn them into rewards and earn profits.

5. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Yes now the crypto market is already worth more than 3 T market cap, this is a good achievement for the crypto market there are so many big investor cryptos, FXOpen broker also already provide crypto accounts for their client, and first launch tey offers bonus no deposit $10 for create crypto account at first time, but how to safe trading, start with lowest position size will make risk small.

6. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Practice is considered to be the key to achieve success in the your Forex Trading. Also you need to learn about market analysis and lots more.

7. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In the present world from any other profession Forex trading is most comfortable and suitable to earn money in a proper way, but you have make sure some mandatory rules for that . but practically mostly traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is the key to success in this volatile trading place. Besides good trading knowledge it is also important to ensure proper trading plan , money management , risk management and obviously a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

8. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

I agree, to trade safely you need both knowledge and a proper broker. And by "proper" I mean a broker with a reliable license from a reputable regulator. The rest tend to be deeply untrustworthy, and I avoid dealing with them.

9. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

I have never been in the cryptocurrency , but would like to try some day in different future

10. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

Which cryptocurrency are you most interested in? For me that has always been Bitcoin.

11. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

All the traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise it will be more difficult to survive, basically in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading platforms in their trading brokers.

12. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

If a broker doesn't allow scalping and one wants to scalp there is no point in picking that broker, I think, that would just be a waste of time.

13. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Forex Trading is the best way to make money online, but again if you fail in selecting in choosing a forex broker, you could lose it all. So, never fall for that alluring offers by scamy brokers and always choose regulated brokers to ensure success.

14. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

I agree. Also, it's important to pick brokers with a reliable regulator, as not all regulators are reliable. There's a massive difference between a broker regulated in the UK and one regulated in, say, Vanuatu.

15. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Of course, every trader needs to trade safely. It is easy to make a consistent profit. When a trader enters the market as a retail trader, he has to trade with a lot of analysis and the biggest thing is to maintain the risk. It is not possible to make money without it.

16. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

True, but one should always seek to minimize their risk as much as possible. Don't take unnecessary risk too.

17. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Forex trading is safe if you properly select a brokerage account and firm. So, you need to find the one broker who is good for you and far important a regulated ones.

18. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

In order to trade, you must first focus on safety. Failure to follow risk management can result in loss of investment. And it can have many emotional effects. Emotions can do a lot of damage in trading. Therefore, it is very important to do risk management to trade safely.

eabrams likes this.
  19. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

I agree. Don't take unnecessary risks and always follow your trading plan, assuming, of course, that you have made one.