Very fast response!

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Rossa, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Rossa

Rossa ECZ Member

I have found FreshForex to provide fast response to any queries. Their services are clear and up front.
    Their reply to questions is quick and to the point. You can reach them easily by Skype, email, phone, Facebook, etc. Talking to real people on the other side.

2. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Member

I have the best experience by trading the most comfortable and understanding friend called Forex4you. In the Forex industry the most reliable, credible and stable broker I ever know is this broker. They have the fastest trade execution, various trading platforms, error free technology, wide range of trading bonus, security of their client’s funds and investment, good leverage, lower spread and low commission etc. I am trading very comfortably in my life.

3. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

I trade in forex market. As a trader I always keep in my mind to make profit. If I face some loss, I always think.to recover that loss with my trading strategy. In my forex trading I have an adviser, who helps me in every step of mine in this market. I always depend on AtoZ Markets to take any decision. They always help me by giving so many information and help me to make profit easily.

4. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In order to my trading experience I think we the traders have to choose the right broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.

5. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

That you said that LQDFX is a real STP Execution is not a guarantee, see I have seen similar cases where someone praises a broker only for the broker to be bogus to me!

6. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

If you want to earn a large number of profits in the forex market then you have to choose a reliable broker first. A reliable broker is very important in the forex market. Strong knowledge and a reliable broker can easily make you earn a large number of profits. I trade with Eurotrader. Their endless support always makes me pleased. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They never make disappointment to their client.

7. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

8. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

If you want to start trading then you should choose a reliable broker. a reliable broker helps a lot especially when someone is a new trader. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. Without a reliable broker, you can't survive in the forex market. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They are very supportive. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They never make disappointment to their client.

9. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Brokers are an important part of trading. If the broker service is not good, you will not be able to profit by trading. Various brokers make retail traders lose for their interests. In this case, the brokers of Eurotra have always supported me with their honesty. And I am very surprised to see their service and honesty. So don't forget to choose a good broker. Remember that if the broker is good, you will feel very comfortable trading.

10. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for making profit with centrally by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why without LQDFX I have not option , this STP execution trading platform for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using their comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly almost every time when scalping practically. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.