1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

which trading platform?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Mc conley, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Mc conley

Mc conley ECZ Member

With the digitalization of technology several tools of Forex trading are being developed. Many trading platforms are conventional in trading whereas traders chooses one of them act up to their wish. I prefer trading with mt4 platform the most. MT4 is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange speculative traders. It was developed by MetaQuotes Software and released in 2005. The software is licensed to foreign exchange brokers who provide the software to their clients.With Trade12 I have such a platform which is enshrined with more than 250 technical tools and free from all technical errors like dealing des, reqoutes and slippage.

2. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

Trading platform decision is an important task of a foreign currency exchange trader. A forex trader needs to select the platform he will try to use. For example: among available all the trading platforms a trader should select the most appropriate one that will best fitted to his trading requirements. As a trader in decentralized market I favor MT4 platform and it is well organized and adorned with modern trading tools and techniques.

3. Zakir Hossain

Zakir Hossain ECZ Newbie

I'm trading with ForexChief didn't got any problem till now. They are providing fast execution time and regulated broker. I like ForexChief for low spread and fast withdrawal. You can try this broker with $100 no deposit bonus.

4. Chris Tremain

Chris Tremain ECZ Member

I am not willing to rate any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. As a result most of them are found to be scams. But I can rate only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities. This STP Trading platform always ensures security of funds, lowest trading spreads, active customer services, minimum margin requirements, easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.