1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Who should you trust with your money?

Discussion in 'Forex Programs' started by marcopolo11, Apr 30, 2018.

1. marcopolo11

marcopolo11 ECZ Member

[​IMG]
    How many of you reading this have or had a bank account with HSBC? My guess is that more of you have banked with them than any other major bank. And why shouldn’t you. After all, they were known for being the world’s local bank and are amongst the biggest in the world.

They’ve been around so long and are so big that trusting them is implicit. You don’t even bother looking at the library of licences they hold for the myriad of financial services they offer.

But have they earned your trust?

Cairn Energy trusted HSBC to carry out a $3.5 billion foreign exchange deal for them in 2011.

More details : Who should you trust with your money?

2. LockLim

LockLim ECZ Newbie

There are so little people that you can trust. The world is full of bad people. But it is the only world we can live in. Before investing your money and trust in somebody, do some background research on their previous projects.

3. Zakir Hossain

Zakir Hossain ECZ Newbie

I'm trading with ForexChief with my money. You should not trust any one on forex trading. Before start forex trading you should learn first and then choose a good broker. I'm trading with forexchief from last 3 years didn't got any problem. If you want you can try this broker.

4. reneh

reneh ECZ Member

5. Oscar

Oscar ECZ Member

First of all, you should not trust anyone in this world. But this is the place we have to live in. We have no other alternatives. Before trusting someone with your money, you should do some background research on their previous track records.