1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

your broker

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Discussion' started by pipexch, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Jose Martinez

Jose Martinez ECZ Newbie

Hello fellow traders!

JustForex has launched a new Forex contest in which Forex traders compete to be the highest profit earner at the end of the contest period. This is a good opportunity for you to test how good you are as a trader and at the same time win real trading funds. There will be 3 winners.

The 3 winners will receive:

1st placer - $500

2nd placer - $250

3rd placer - $100

Registration is until April 15, 2018 only. Join now! Visit https://justforex.com/landing/forex-sprint

2. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

There are many brokers who are giving this opportunity to traders So for me, there is nothing new in this offer. Every broker in the market is in the competition so we have many options for good bonus and offers.

3. Lawson51

Lawson51 ECZ Member

You can't surprise traders with bonuses and contests these days, but I can say that it's novices who mostly use these things, experienced traders don't need it. But if you want to take bonuses, for example, then carefully read receiving conditions a hundred times, or you can get into slavery, conditionally.

4. Jose Martinez

Jose Martinez ECZ Newbie

EXCLUSIVE SPRING SALE OFFER FOR ALL JUSTFOREX CLIENTS.
    Say hello to JustForex Spring Sale! From April 20, 2018 till May 06, 2018 inclusively you can open ECN Zero accounts with 50% discount. This means that during this period it is possible to deposit account only with 250 USD instead of 500 USD and start trading at once.

Open an account now: https://justforex.com/landing/ecn-zero-sale

5. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

I’m only trading, comfortable with FreshForex and make Profit. It seems the most convenient so far. Love their fastest withdrawal on ewallets!

6. Jose Martinez

Jose Martinez ECZ Newbie

JustForex is looking for introducing brokers/IBs that can represent the company and its services. We offer one of the most competitive commissionstructures in the market right now which include a $500 loyalty bonus every month. If interested, kindly send me a private message.

More info about JustForex's partnership programs: https://justforex.com/partnership/?afm=94b132

7. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Forex trading, which involves exchanging one currency for another on the foreign exchange market, isn’t for the faint of heart or the inexperienced.

8. Zakir Hossain

Zakir Hossain ECZ Newbie

I'm trading with Forex Chief from last 3 years. I was start with $100 dollar no deposit bonus. I like this broker because they provide fast withdraw and low spread.

9. Billy Hayward

Billy Hayward ECZ Member

A few brokers offer a few facilities to the traders. A trader ought to pursue a presumed broker which ought to have a high security level. Despite the fact that there are a large number of brokers in retail market put. So a superior correlation is expected to choose a correct broker. I have picked XeroMarkets broker because of a few realities. It is having a high security level and Over 100 Instruments Including Forex, CFDs and Futures, Spreads as low as 0 pips, Full EA (Expert Advisor) Functionality, 1 Click Trading and Built in News Functionality, Technical Analysis Tools with 50 indicators and charting tools and many more.

10. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

Yeah you are absolutely right, we have to learn emotional management beside building up our other skills like money management, risk management etc in forex trading.

11. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Learning is the key to success for many traders and if you really want to be trader then you must always start with learning so that the basic of the trading are clear.

12. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Fx trading the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we have to choose the regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.